You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you call burritos "baywraps" and chicken "exotic chicken from Shinovar."

Also, rutabaga. Just rutabaga.

I had an experience with that in my English class... My teacher was asking around what our favorite vegetables were, and the first thing that popped into my head was "rutabaga."  Because of Alcatraz, actually.  ;)  Everyone thought I was so exotic.  :huh:

When you've successfully managed to convert your girlfriend to sandersonism, so much so that she tells you "you know, if we get married I wouldn't mind naming our first son Tien. I really like that name," and you completely agree.

(Yes, this did actually happen. ;) )

Edited by mail-mi

You know you're a Sanderfan when during a lightning storm, you watch out of your window, in the hopes of seeing Kaladin fly past, or maybe the Stormfather.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you think those little dancing specks in front of your eyes might just be windspren.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you go on a pioneer trek and all you can think about is how you wish the original pioneers were pewterarms

Or, you go on a pioneer trek and wonder how easily the feruchemist packmen could clear the path, and when you are going to reach the Well of Ascension.