You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

You know you're Sanderfan when you are afraid to get braces and metal filling in case you run into an Allomancer.

Don't think you'd need to worry too much on that count. I strongly suspect that the fillings would be too much a part of you for any ordinary allomancer to effect them. So if you run into the lord ruler you might be in trouble :)

Edit: To be clear, I did find your post funny :)

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

Whe the only books you can read, period, are Sanderson.

Choosing a book:

Step one: Open non-Sanderson book

Step two: Close book in disgust

Step three: Lower Expectations from Sanderson to average

Step four: Open non-sanderson book, and resist the urge to puke at what non-Fandersons call "literature".

Choosing a book:

Step one: Open non-Sanderson book

Step two: Close book in disgust

Step three: Lower Expectations from Sanderson to average

Step four: Open non-sanderson book, and resist the urge to puke at what non-Fandersons call "literature".

This was me whenever I tried to read the last Divergent book. Edited by LarkoftheRiver

You know you're a Sanderfan when someone mentions a 17th Shard swim calendar, and you can't stop yourself from assigning a Sanderson character to every month.

I am so sorry. :mellow:

Cosmere 2015

A Year of Physical, Cognitive, and Spiritual Beauty!

• Vin in her corset as Ms. January! Picture taken just moments before she beat our stealth photographer into a pulp!
  • These Newcagoan girls prove just how stylist steel swimsuits can be! Setting aside the obvious discomforts and glaring design flaws, of course.
  • Eshonai's carapace swimwear as Ms. March is beautiful as it is mildly unsettling!
  • You might think Regalia's past the age to be modeling in a swimsuit calendar. Ms. April proves you wrong! Satisfaction and sanity not guaranteed.
  • Ever wonder what a lady Inquisitor in a bikini looks like? If we've spiked your curiosity, you'll love Ms. May!
  • Shai as Ms. June! No, she isn't a model. But her nifty diagram will tell you how to stamp any article of clothing into swimwear! It's great at parties!
  • Navani Kholin might raise a few eyebrows with her line of transparent swim-gloves... check out Ms. July for more info, wink wink.
  • You know the Lord Ruler is immortal, invincible, and inexorable... but did you also know that he looks fabulous in a leotard?
  • We can't see her, but our friend Stephen Leeds assures us that Ivy's modeling quite the one-piece as Ms. September!
  • If you could see Ms. October's attire, you'd be amazed. Unfortunately you can't see her. As a White Sand character, the page with Khriss' modeling is available only on special request from Team Sanderson.
  • Did you know there are female chasmfiends? Do you know how hard it is to design a swimsuit for a giant flesh-eating crustacean, let alone getting the storming thing to wear it? Maybe if you did, you'd appreciate Ms. November a little more. Just sayin'.
  • And last but not least, Ms. December--surprise, it's Stick! This piece of waterlogged wood may not be fire, but that doesn't mean it can't be hot!

Again, I am so, so sorry. :mellow:Not very sorry though.

You need a disclaimer in there, stat, before I decide to sue you for mental anguish.

You know you're a Sanderfan when someone mentions a 17th Shard swim calendar, and you can't stop yourself from assigning a Sanderson character to every month.

I am so sorry. :mellow:

Cosmere 2015

A Year of Physical, Cognitive, and Spiritual Beauty!

• You might think Regalia's past the age to be modeling in a swimsuit calendar. Ms. April proves you wrong! Satisfaction and sanity not guaranteed.
  • Ever wonder what a lady Inquisitor in a bikini looks like? If we've spiked your curiosity, you'll love Ms. May!
  • Did you know there are female chasmfiends? Do you know how hard it is to design a swimsuit for a giant flesh-eating crustacean, let alone getting the storming thing to wear it? Maybe if you did, you'd appreciate Ms. November a little more. Just sayin'. very sorry though.

522b7a4fe691b20af348b815_736.jpg

Although, I must point out that it is a travesty, you leaving Obliteration off the list like you did. The hottest* Epic of them all, not even getting an honorable mention. For shame. 

*Sorry not sorry for the terrible pun. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles