You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

• 2 weeks later...

When you have verbal Mistborn Battles with your friend and everyone thinks you're crazy but you do it anyway.

Looking out across Australia's dessert and thinking, because of all the rusted metal in the dust, how easy it would be to allomantically jump around in it.

when your teachers are berating you and you imagine how easy it would be if you could sooth them.

when playing sports thinking that if only I could lash that guy to the ground with my windrunner powers and run around him.

When you have verbal Mistborn Battles with your friend and everyone thinks you're crazy but you do it anyway.

Looking out across Australia's dessert and thinking, because of all the rusted metal in the dust, how easy it would be to allomantically jump around in it.

when your teachers are berating you and you imagine how easy it would be if you could sooth them.

when playing sports thinking that if only I could lash that guy to the ground with my windrunner powers and run around him.

It would be easier if you could tell your teachers the truth?

Ok, bad joke. Couldn't resist.

Ha, I do the same thing all the time and get complimented for my insightful, philosophical and creative writing style. I suppose I'm cheating but...

ACK! YOU GOTTA SOURCE THAT STUFF. PLAGERISM IS BAD. DO NOT DO THE THING. Especially not to Brandon! You gotta give him credit for his wonderful words! Don't steal them!

When you watch "Frozen" and your first thought during "Let it Go" is "Hmm, now I want to develop a story with ice magic..." and before you know it it's spun off into multiple magic systems based around temperature...

this happened to me. like exactly. Upvote!

Edited by jasonpenguin

When you watch "Frozen" and your first thought during "Let it Go" is "Hmm, now I want to develop a story with ice magic..." and before you know it it's spun off into multiple magic systems based around temperature...

Or when you can't stop picturing the Kholin brothers in Elsa and Anna's roles (Hiding-Secret-Radiant-Powers!Renarin as Elsa being sought out by Doesn't-Know-He-Has-Powers Yet!Adolin as Anna) because another Sanderfan already put the AU in your head before you ever even saw the movie.

Or when you can't stop picturing the Kholin brothers in Elsa and Anna's roles (Hiding-Secret-Radiant-Powers!Renarin as Elsa being sought out by Doesn't-Know-He-Has-Powers Yet!Adolin as Anna) because another Sanderfan already put the AU in your head before you ever even saw the movie.

Or when you keep thinking Hans' white jacket probably looks a lot like Elend's.