Vacation to Japan

Asmodemon

Hello everyone,

In a couple of hours I will step on a plane to Japan for a long overdue vacation. As you’ve probably noticed I haven’t been active much in the group for the last couple of weeks. Work, preparing for NaNoWriMo, and preparing for my four week vacation (among other things), have been keeping me very busy.

So for the coming four weeks I’ll most likely not be active here much either, though I am going to try to keep writing here and there while travelling around. November is NaNoWriMo and I’ve been doing that since 2008. Getting the time to write will be tough this year, but it’ll be a nice challenge. Let’s see how far I get ;)

See you guys in about a month,

Asmodemon

• 1 month later...

Oh yes, I've had a great stay in Japan. Got to visit a friend, met some great new people and saw and did a lot of really nice things. And then there was the food and the onsens :)/>

Temperatures were good too, even in the Japanese Alps. There were days I could walk around in a t-shirt and days I had to wear a vest because it was a little chilly, but nothing really bad, though I did have three days of rain too. But it's Autumn and it wasn't as bad as the weather back home.

Only downside was the trip back home. The plane had some technical difficulties and it took an hour to fix. But when they had it was around 23:00 and Narita airport was closed so we weren't allowed to take off. First time I've ever heard of an airport closing down at night. Took me two additional hotels (arranged and paid for by the airline) and 24 hours more to get home.