Your Perfect State

Kobold King

I'd just like to end up somewhere in the cosmere. Ideally, Roshar because Surgebinding is the best, but I'm not too picky. :P

Ehm... Threnody seems not to be the best place for me. Neither does Braize.

• 2 months later...

My Perfect State would probably be modeled after Roshar or Liar of Partinel-Yolen.  Except of course that my first major story arc would be built around personally protecting the Machineborn from the highstorm expy or personally driving back the encroaching corruption.  But above all, it would be about me obtaining power and then using it to reshape the world in my image.  

Edited by Landis963

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure what I'd be. Um... Mistborn, Feruchemist, Tenth Heightening, Rithmatist, cured Epic, holder of all ten Honorblades, Oculator with a Smedry talent, Elantrian, Forger. Did I miss anything?

why on earth would you lug around all 10 honorblades? You are aware you'd have to physically carry them, because they can't turn to mist.

Just spike them and take their powers. :ph34r:

why on earth would you lug around all 10 honorblades? You are aware you'd have to physically carry them, because they can't turn to mist.

Just spike them and take their powers. :ph34r:

They can, or, at least, Jezrien's and Kalak's can.

Edited by Alfa

• 1 month later...

I would be: Mistborn, God king, full feruchemist, prism, forger, elantrian, cured epic, privileged, knacked, powder Mage, holder of every honorblade, oculator, smedry, holder of nightblood, Doctor who, and Hoid.

1. It's the Doctor, not Doctor Who. Doctor Who is the question.

2. I'm fairly certain that Hoid is the Cosmere AU version of the Doctor.

It would be the world, but with me as a super-human invincible being that isn't necessarily in charge per say.... but everyone has such respect and adoration for me (for doing lots of heroic stuff) that they do what I want and listen to my advice.

I would then unite the world in their love of me, and eliminate every social and political problem on earth with my awesomeness and ability to get people to do what I want.

So I'd basically be a dictator in all but name :P 

I would be a benevolent dictator

....At first 3:)

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'd want mine to be the most epic and never ending Adventure Game (with puzzles).  Something where death is not an option and you get to endlessly solve puzzles and uncover mysterious connections the further you go. :)  My best nighttime dreams are like this.  I wake up and wish I could go right back to some of them (usually I have to get up, as work beckons).

I don't think I can choose one. I would never be content with just being the God-Emperor or a Jedi Master or a Fullborn or any other hero of any other fictional series I love. I'd want to be able to play all those parts. So, maybe my Perfect State is being a billionaire in the year 2450 where I am constantly going on Total Recall -style mental vacations or something? I think that would be it. I'd want to pick up all of those rolls like stories that I could come back to when I wanted to. Almost like having a Star Trek Holodeck with unlimited time and no responsibilities.

Being a full Feruchemist, Mistborn, having all the Surges, AonDor, and be an Awakener of the 10th Heightening.

Also being a Rithmatist, having Oculatory powers and a suitably annoying talent.

(I don't ask for much)

Wouldn't such a "Ridiculuous Overpowerdness" not be a little bit boring in the sense of Sanderson's Second Law?

Edited by Alfa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...