Who has published a book?

Book 1 is done and out to agents (got very useful comments on a partial by a very good editor).

Book 2, draft 1 is done out to alpha readers.

Book 3 is at 80% (wrote it last year during NaNoWriMo, but had to stop to finish Book 1 draft 4). Currently re-reading it to get back into the voice and finish it in October.

Book 4 is building up in my head. I hope to start it in the next few months, maybe in time for NaNoWriMo.

I'm working on it!

I "finished" writing my first book in 2009, submitted to several agents, and got all rejections. I cleaned it up for the Amazon breakthrough contest, and didn't get past the first round. Started cleaning it up again, and found Writing Excuses, and realized all the things I had done wrong. After that I started writing a series of short stories (the first of which is Dreams of Dust), which I haven't submitted anywhere. Then I wrote The Best Kind of Present for NaNoWriMo in 2011, submitted it to Amazon Breakthrough and got to the second round... Also submitted it to agents, got back some helpful hints, and then started with this writing group. Hopefully this will help me tone my writing enough to get accepted by agents.