Story Names

Trizee

Some of these are Idea I have, but have nothing more than the title done:

The Bloodlands

The King's Necromancer

Last of the Dragonlords

Hellfire

Demonkin

As for me, titles are the hardest part of books. I'm struggling to form one for a steampunk style novel I'm in the midst of outlining.

I never written any Steampunk... What about:

The Steam Heart

Clockwork Mind

Edited by Haradion Drogon

• 2 months later...

Looks like this forum has been dead for a bit and I just joined so I figured I would add my two cents. 

I love the series title "The Death of Dragons", and I know its a little irritating for most authors to hear but titles do matter--that is a great one. I am less sold on the individual titles of the books, I have no doubt they could be reworked over the course of writing them, but I would at least pick up the first one in the series for a read. 

I absolutely love the title "Age to Age, We Fall". It has a quality to it that simply begs to be pulled from the shelf instantly. I am assuming that it is a Fantasy work, but even if it weren't I'm not sure I could stop myself from making an immediate impulse buy.

My own works are as follows. 

Song of the Wild Sea

First Verse:         Tameless

Second Verse:    Heartless

Final Verse:         Shapeless

The Dawnstalker Saga

Book One:     Horizon

Book Two:     Catching Stars

Book Three:  The Dawn

I'm quite the fan of the trilogy structure, as you can probably tell.

Right now I am switching gears to my Song of the Wild Sea series, having just finished the first draft of The Dawn I figured I needed a change of pace. Hopefully I will be able to get you all the first drafts of the Prelude for Song of the Wild Sea and the Prologue for Tameless for next monday!

Oh, and 'Fall Stars Fall" is mesmerizing to me. But that may have more to do with the fact I am completely enamored with astrology and the night sky than anything else. Still, it provides me with a powerful image. I see a shadowed figure looking up at the night sky atop a large building, or a cliff perhaps, surrounded by licks of angry light from raging fires. I would definitely read the back, if not the first few pages, which is often the difference between a book sold and a book ignored.