Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

44 minutes ago, Sunbirb said:

@Extesian a reference to The Scarlet Letter?

It's a reference to the extra epilogue in 10th anniversary Elantris edition, where Hoid (spoiler)

Spoiler

tries to become Elantrian and fails. He can't access AonDor. The photo is of a door with an 'A' on it. A on door. AonDor. :D:D

5 hours ago, Extesian said:

Not that I know of Sunbird :( It doesn't affect anything but it's a nice little shout-out to the Cosmere fans. 

That's okay! I just discovered there's an ebook copy of the 10th anniversary edition that I can borrow through my local library. =D

• 3 weeks later...

It’s not really a meme (and I'm not very arty), more a tribute to my younger cousin, who was diagnosed with cancer when he was 26, went to climb to Everest base camp as soon as he finished his chemotherapy, then met and married the love of his life. I've met few people the First Ideal apply to more.

josh.JPG

I'm pretty sure I found out how Tanavast looks like:

avatar-the-last-airbender-wallpaper-16.thumb.jpg.576b674c40c525f5e274c31ea955fedc.jpg

Spoiler

I mean, he is obsessed with honor and carries not one, not two but three swords.
Honor checks out, love for swords checks out...

Edited by Oversleep

15 minutes ago, Quiver said:

Way back at the begining of this thread, I posted a Nalthis meme.

That meme now has more than 50 upvotes.
That meme is my main, largest and sole contribution to the Cosmere fandom as a whole.

I am wierdly okay with this.

You mean that one?

On 18.04.2015 at 3:40 PM, Quiver said:

kc6y9.jpg

2 hours ago, Quiver said:

Yuuuup. My lasting contribution to pop culture is pointing out there are five Power Rangers, and they are colourful. :ph34r:

Too few people have heard the sad tale of the Power Rangers after filming finished. Red marrying Pink, Blue’s sibling. Pink creating a weapon of untold power. Red killing Pink to protect the world. Blue hating Red. Yellow joining Blue to try and make peace, Red misunderstanding and killing Yellow. Black hiding out in the forest waiting to throw the world into turmoil.. Red escaping to another planet. It’s exactly what you would expect from the Nalthywood.

2 minutes ago, Extesian said:

Too few people have heard the sad tale of the Power Rangers after filming finished. Red marrying Pink, Blue’s sibling. Pink creating a weapon of untold power. Red killing Pink to protect the world. Blue hating Red. Yellow joining Blue to try and make peace, Red misunderstanding and killing Yellow. Black hiding out in the forest waiting to throw the world into turmoil.. Red escaping to another planet. It’s exactly what you would expect from the Nalthywood.

When do we discover the mysterious Green Scholar and will he progress to become the White scholar in a year or two? 

On 5/20/2017 at 4:50 PM, The Technovore said:

I was scrolling through the thread, when I found this...

The irony needs no explanation XD

Lol1.PNG

LOL.PNG

Wow. My first time back on the site and months and I come face to face with my finest achievement.

Edited by WayneSpren

1 hour ago, WayneSpren said:

Wow. My first time back on the site and months and I come face to face with my finest achievement.

I look at your quoted post and see 1510 posts. This was your 1511th. You weren't kidding. Welcome back prestigious waffle cook. 

• 3 weeks later...