Byu Cosmere Club

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be gone - my brother gets back from his mission that day. I'll be sure to make it in May, though! For once.

Congrats!! Where has he been serving?

My brother got his mission call today. He'll be heading to the Adriatic North mission in August. (This mission includes Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Slovenia, and Montenegro.)

Congrats!! Where has he been serving?

My brother got his mission call today. He'll be heading to the Adriatic North mission in August. (This mission includes Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Slovenia, and Montenegro.)

He's been in the El Salvador East Mission. Which is great, because my dad and I both served in Mexico, another one of my brothers has been studying Spanish in school, and my mother can understand the majority of it. Maybe we should find some Sanderson books that were translated into Spanish...

And congrats to your brother!

He's been in the El Salvador East Mission. Which is great, because my dad and I both served in Mexico, another one of my brothers has been studying Spanish in school, and my mother can understand the majority of it. Maybe we should find some Sanderson books that were translated into Spanish...

And congrats to your brother!

That's totally awesome that your family gets to be bilingual together! My family has a weird mishmash of languages: my dad served his mission in Japan, I've had 2.5 years of college German instruction and am fairly proficient in it, my brother had a few years of Spanish in high school and like a year of Welsh since he's been at BYU, and my grandpa served his mission in Sweden and took some German courses when he was at BYU. So pretty much the only language we can all use to communicate with each other is English. XD

There's not really a set week of the month during which we meet... We usually get together on a Wednesday (though for April it was a Thursday) and discuss here in the thread which week works for the most people. My best advice is to keep an eye on the thread and put in your two cents about what days will or won't work for you.

So, the month of May has officially started! I will be out of state beginning this Tuesday, May 3, and returning the morning of May 17 (also a Tuesday), so if the meeting ends up happening between those dates I won't be able to make it, but I could make it if it happens on the 17th or after.

• 2 weeks later...