Byu Cosmere Club

• 2 weeks later...

I am incredibly offended that just because I haven't been active for months that I did not know this was a thing. Also that that it's apparently scheduled so that I can't attend just because I have to attend the writing workshop with Brandon...

...Wait, what, I didn't say anything!

I ADMIT NOTHING

*flees cackling madly 

We usually meet in the middle of the week (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday) in the atrium of the JFSB. You do not have to be a student to go, since we're not actually a forrmally-sanctioned BYU Club. Slowswift and I both aren't BYU students and we show up every month. So if you want to come, come! Don't let your lack of attendance stop you because we would love to have more Sharders show up! :)

Thanks for the info, wilson! Which week of the month and roughly what time of day do you usually meet? I should be able to make it to meetings if it's sometime in the afternoon or evening. I'd hate to miss this month just for lack of information.

Well, since there's going to be the Calamity signing/release on the 15th, I don't think we should do it that week. Does Wednesday the 24th, or Wednesday the 10th work better for people?

The 10th works better for me personally. 

Do we have WoB or WoP on the Calamity release party date and time, then? I haven't been able to find anything when I've looked. The only Utah County event in the "Upcoming Events" section of brandonsanderson.com is LTUE.

As for the 10th vs the 24th... I think the 24th would work better for me. The 10th is the day before LTUE, which I've planned to go to, and what with a bunch of other junk I have going on that week, it's going to be a busy one for me. I could do the 10th despite that, though.

Well, since the options were the 10th and the 24th, and today is the 10th, I'm guessing we're going for the 24th then. Which works fine for me. Either day worked, which is why I didn't say anything before. And it sounds like this will work the best for all the people who want to come but are going to LTUE. It'll be nice to see some new faces. :)

Sounds great! I've decided to wear an Indiana Jones-style fedora to LTUE this weekend, so if you see me, come introduce yourself! I'd love to meet any of you guys in person and geek out about stuff.

I am wearing a mistborn shirt, and I am currently sitting and selling art. Come see me!!