Byu Cosmere Club

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay so it's been a number of months since we've met. Do we want to do something this month? If so, when?

My schedule fluctuates week-to-week, but I'd like to come if possible. Best times for me are Monday, Thursday and/or Friday nights and Saturday early afternoons (except the 9th). Sunday too, but I think that's right out.

@Taliax @Sunbird @Mailliw73 @Steeldancer @Walin and anyone else I may be forgetting

I should be all right for most weeknights except Mondays, and Saturday nights will also not work for me once I get settled into my new job in these next couple of weeks. It's looking like Thursdays work for most people who've posted so far, and they should for me too.

Okay, so Wednesday's out for me 'cause Institute. Mondays have been pretty consistent of late, and if my schedule holds for another week or so Tuesdays might work as well. Fridays are a maybe, depending on if I'm closing/parents are out and I need to stay home with my sister. I've closed Thursdays for the longest time, so unless that changes that's out as well. Saturday, I will almost certainly be closing but if not I'm open to that as well.

Oh wow sorry it's been so long, I can do Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays; Wednesdays are out until March because I have a term class that goes until 10pm.  I might be able to swing Mondays too but it depends on what happens with FHE.  Anyway glad to see we're thinking about meeting again!

• 8 months later...