Byu Cosmere Club

I know I said weekend would work best, but my cousin's totally booked the 30th, and is willing to come the 26th. Personally I should be able to go to either day. 

Who is providing food, and who is planning to be there? There were some people expressing interest a page ago, but haven't heard from them in a while. 

Edited by Slowswift

• 2 weeks later...

Double post! Sorry.

I'll go ahead and bring some Little Ceasar's then. If anyone wants to bring any cards or board games, it'd be nice to have something to do. 

Dang it! I seriously want to come to this one. But I can't, because super-awesome Mutual activity. :mellow:

there is some EFY craziness happening in the courtyard, but looks like the normal meeting place is still open. We just have some background music this time...

EDIT if it gets too annoying, once everyone gets here we can always just go up a floor or two and hang out there.

Edited by lyssie95

there is some EFY craziness happening in the courtyard, but looks like the normal meeting place is still open. We just have some background music this time...

EDIT if it gets too annoying, once everyone gets here we can always just go up a floor or two and hang out there.

Ah, EFY...

How was it? Sorry I couldn't be there, I was too busy learning the swing. ;)