Byu Cosmere Club

Frankly, I'm fine with postponing it so I can go too. :P I just didn't want to stress y'all out with having to reschedule on my account.

I'm less miffed about working Thursdays than I am about the fact that I literally close every shift I work again. I loved having it mixed up a little.

Edited by Slowswift

3 hours ago, RippleGylf said:

So... @Slowswift @OrlokTsubodai , when exactly works best for you in the near future?

Tuesdays and Fridays for me. Just watch, though, my schedule's gonna change again. :P <_< 

(Also your tags didn't work)

Edited by Slowswift

18 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Tuesdays and Fridays for me. Just watch, though, my schedule's gonna change again. :P <_< 

(Also your tags didn't work)

Yep, not exactly sure why...

I work Friday nights, so Tuesdays would work a lot better for me.

1 hour ago, Sunbird said:

What I wanna know is why Zas still has an Ookla username.

What is an ookla name anyway? I know  the insurmountable Peter Ahlstrom used to have one but I wasn't sure if it's a general in-joke or if it's based on Peter?

1 minute ago, Extesian said:

What is an ookla name anyway? I know  the insurmountable Peter Ahlstrom used to have one but I wasn't sure if it's a general in-joke or if it's based on Peter?

Every year on Peter's birthday, people change their display names to something with "Ookla" in it (For example, I was Ookla the Flighty this year), and figuring out who is posting what becomes a fun puzzle. I don't know exactly how it started, but it's a tradition now. Usually lasts a week or so, until people get bored of it.

4 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

Every year on Peter's birthday, people change their display names to something with "Ookla" in it (For example, I was Ookla the Flighty this year), and figuring out who is posting what becomes a fun puzzle. I don't know exactly how it started, but it's a tradition now. Usually lasts a week or so, until people get bored of it.

Oh rad :) I'm in. 

18 hours ago, Sunbird said:

Probably more cost effective to just bring a pizza since there are only 3 of us this time. I can get a pepperoni and root beer from Little Caesar's if everyone is ok with that? @RippleGylf Does that sound good?

Yeah, that sounds good. Can't wait!

I might be a little late (or I might have to leave early; not sure which, maybe even both, though I hope not). Things in my apartment just went a little crazy - we're trying to sell two rooms and need to have everything settled before the end of this week, so lots of showing of rooms and such. Super fun. >>