Byu Cosmere Club

1 hour ago, little wilson said:

Yeah, this week feels a little too soon. But yeah, any day next week would work for me. I don't think I have anything going on on any night. Since it looks like you're the one with the most potential issues, Sunbird, which night would work best for you?

Honestly, probably Friday because it means I don't have to worry about homework due the next day.

12 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

Awesome! Looks like I can go! My brother should be able to come too, if that's not a problem. 

Also, the only other time I've been to one of these meetings was in the Wilk, so I might need some help finding you the day of. 

Assuming we end up meeting in the JFSB but not in the atrium, here is some info that might be helpful:

The JFSB (Joseph F Smith Building) is directly west of the Harold B Lee Library. It's almost perfectly square in shape and has a big open courtyard in the middle with fountains. If we're not in the atrium, we'll likely be on one of the upper floors (it has 4, plus a basement). Floors 2-4 are basically just hallways lined with offices, with the occasional alcove with comfy chairs and a smallish table. We would be in one of those alcoves, and finding the right one shouldn't be hard if we're all clear about which floor we're on and which side of the building we're in. (The east side faces the library.)

I highlighted the relevant buildings on this campus map:

Spoiler

Wilkinson Center in blue, Harold B Lee Library in yellow, JFSB in green.

BYU Central Campus Hightlights.jpg

I just realized how condescending this post might sound. Please believe me when I say I'm not trying to be condescending, just as helpful as possible.

15 hours ago, lyssie95 said:

Hey, I'll probably show up this time. Am I bringing CAHsmere? 

If you can, absolutely. :)

EDIT: btw, I just got a 50% off deal for Papa John's so we'll get to dine on better-than-Little-Caesar's pizza tonight, for nearly the same price. Can someone bring cups? I'm not sure I'll be able to juggle the pizza boxes and the soda and the cups. Seems like a good way to make a mess while opening a highly pressurized bottle of carbonated beverage. Which is....less than desirable. :P

CAHsmere is in my backpack, it gon happen. How many people have we been getting lately? Also, heck yiss about the pizza.

Edited to add: I'm on the fourth floor on the south side doing homework. I'm happy to join others when they arrive if we wanna meet elsewhere, just throwing that out there. 

Edited by lyssie95

• 3 weeks later...