So! I Have A Comic I'd Like To Suggest To You.

This is a cool comic I'm recommending to everyone. It's called Planeswept and it's pretty awesome. Here's the link to the first set of comics.

(It's also available in Spanish and makes a reference to Words of Radiance so yeah.)

Also, here's another comic I like, Invisible Bread! It's a comedic comic with no story. There's typically a hidden panel in the bottom left of the comic, and the link provided is also the first comic posted there. Here's the Link.

Talk about them here!

**Update schedules are Friday for Planeswept and about every Tuesday and Thursday for Invisible Bread**

P.S. The first one I mentioned is also has various art stuff, so it's not limited to just comics.

Edited by ChullRider

Also, the reason, I put this up was because the first mentioned comic is actually, fairly new, and needs to get started, with more followers, because, after all, when you make something and nobody sees it what's the point of it?

Also, it's just nice to talk about things like this. 

Edited by ChullRider

• 1 month later...

I reeeally like Invisible Bread now, which means one more thing I have to check every day. I also want to see where Planeswept is going to go, so I am gonna have to check that one everyday as well. I would complain, but they're both awesome, so I'm not really upset at all.

I reeeally like Invisible Bread now, which means one more thing I have to check every day. I also want to see where Planeswept is going to go, so I am gonna have to check that one everyday as well. I would complain, but they're both awesome, so I'm not really upset at all.

All right! This post finally got somewhere! :P

Invisible Bread updates Tuesdays and Fridays and Planeswept updates on Fridays. How much have your read of them? What are your favorite parts?

Well, again, Planeswept isn't that updated yet, so no favorite parts of that yet. In Invisible Bread, however, it made me so happy whenever space snake was featured in a comic.

Edited by Echo

Well, again, landscaper isn't that updated yet, so no favorite parts of that yet. In invisible bread, however, it made me so happy whenever space snake was featured in a comic.

Space snake is pretty great. I like the "important nasa guy" too. 

From there i'd suggest Atomic Robo, it is on there somewhere. It is an alternate history(Or whatever it is called when it uses both real people, and some fictional ones) where Tesla creates a sentient atomic powered robot, who is the main character.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, how does one access this 'hidden panel'? I've been reading Invisible Bread for a while, and never seen it.

It's in the bottom right corner. If you hover over it with your mouse, a piece of bread should appear. Click on it, and it will take you to the glorious, black-and-white, hidden panel.  :D

Sorry about the double post! I just thought you should know that I updated the link to Planeswept, and that it's no longer on tumblr (I think). Also, things have gotten (somewhat) far in Planeswept, so does anyone have any favorite parts, or anything? Favorite characters?

I'd probably say that Omar is my favorite. He just has the silly look.

It's in the bottom right corner. If you hover over it with your mouse, a piece of bread should appear. Click on it, and it will take you to the glorious, black-and-white, hidden panel. :D

That's the problem, then. I'd been reading on my mobile, and thus never saw it. Thanks! Looking forward to reading it on my computer now.