403 Forbidden

Swimmingly

I just tried to get on the Coppermind. And then it just... stopped working.

coppermind.net 403 Forbidden

You have requested a web page that is not available. This could be for a number of reasons:

1. The site may not be set up yet. Sites are not available until the site administrator has uploaded the site content.
  2. This directory may not have an index file. Directory indexes are disabled by default as a security precaution.
  3. You may not be allowed to access this site or page. Access may be limited to visitors meeting certain criteria or from certain locations.

Please contact the site administrator for more information.

If you are the site administrator:

Site Administrator: [email protected]   NearlyFreeSpeech Error 403

I just tried to get on the Coppermind. And then it just... stopped working.

coppermind.net 403 Forbidden

You have requested a web page that is not available. This could be for a number of reasons:

1. The site may not be set up yet. Sites are not available until the site administrator has uploaded the site content.
  2. This directory may not have an index file. Directory indexes are disabled by default as a security precaution.
  3. You may not be allowed to access this site or page. Access may be limited to visitors meeting certain criteria or from certain locations.

Please contact the site administrator for more information.

If you are the site administrator:

Site Administrator: [email protected]   NearlyFreeSpeech Error 403

Getting the same error for what it's worth.

I'm looking into it, tho I'm kinda confused as to why it has started playing up as nothing changed since days ago

EDIT: talking with the host I think we found a fix, the server software seems to have sprung a bug recently which hit us for some reason.