Hoid Killed Asmodean

Kruppe

Adonalsium is the Dark One.

Turns out that "the Void" in WoT is actually the Cosmere. God damnation it Rand, now we had to kill Adonalsium. 

By the by, are there any random or mysterious beggars, thieves etc. in WoT? Because if so, I call Hoid.

Min saw a vision about Rand holding a beggar's staff. Coincidence?

Hoid is said to be on of the most powerfull beings in the Cosmere. Rand was the most powerfull mage of the World. Coincidence?

Edited by Alfa

• 6 months later...
On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:14 PM, Alfa said:

I guess Matt's personality fits Hoid more than of any other person in TWoT, but since Matt is not exactly immortal and does not like dirty clothes...

Well, sort of... However, do remember that he asked whether he'd be a hero of the Horn, and Uther Paendrag(I think it was Uther... Someone correct me, please) assured him that he would be something unique, and not tied to the wheel...

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:59 PM, Rob Lucci said:

Adonalsium is the Dark One.

Turns out that "the Void" in WoT is actually the Cosmere. God damnation it Rand, now we had to kill Adonalsium. 

By the by, are there any random or mysterious beggars, thieves etc. in WoT? Because if so, I call Hoid.

One problem with that... Rand didn't kill the dark one, remember? He just locked him up. And Hoid could totally be Thom... He just has to find a portal to the cognitive realm. Perhaps Moiraine Sedai would make one for him...

14 hours ago, Rob Lucci said:

Could be that Odium is the Dark One, then. Maybe. He's definitely powerful enough to fill the role.

Not quite. The Dark One is very close to the devil in the Judaeo-Christian sense, being only short of omnipresent and omnipotent, while Shards resemble the powerfull but far-from-omnipotent and absolutely not omnipresent gods of ancient Greece or other cultures at that time. Well, the Shards may be an order of magnitude stronger, even two, but neither omnipresent nor omnipotent. 

Edited by Alfa

• 4 months later...
On 3/21/2015 at 3:43 AM, Topomouse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Somehow I just imagined a meeting between Kaladin right after Syl's death and Rand before the ending of The Gathering Storm and they start fighting about who is the most depressed and annoying for the readers.

Okay i got really scared when you said Syls death but then i was like nah fam Oathbringer doesn't come out for months. After that thought i sat in the corner and cried

• 3 months later...
On 2015-03-21 at 2:43 AM, Topomouse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Somehow I just imagined a meeting between Kaladin right after Syl's death and Rand before the ending of The Gathering Storm and they start fighting about who is the most depressed and annoying for the readers.

Holy hell man. I was looking for for a WOT spoiler because I've read all of those. Hitting me straight away with syl dead... well at least there's still gonna be 3 more books after #2

10 hours ago, AnonymousFan said:

Holy hell man. I was looking for for a WOT spoiler because I've read all of those. Hitting me straight away with syl dead... well at least there's still gonna be 3 more books after #2

Spoiler tags are dangerous if not labeled. Just don't risk it.