This is the Guild of Arts! Here we gather as the artistic* people of the 17th Shard! Join us as we band together as artists! 

....That's really all I've got to say. Thank you for considering.

*Artistic being interested and/or good at arts like drawing, sketching, painting, writing, etc.

EDIT: I'm not really active on this forum anymore, so you can just go ahead and start posting in the thread if you would like to join. Additionally, I don't think I'll be able to add any more members to the member list, seeing as I don't often log on.

OFFICIAL MEMBER LIST*:

ChullRider - sort of the Guildmaster but that doesn't really matter anymore and somebody else can just take over at this point, if they wish to do so

Brightness Random

Kipper

Curiosity

ostrichofevil

LarkoftheRiver

Kaymyth

LouiseSparrow

Quiver

Mistrunner

TheSilverDragon

The Honey Badger

Venture Mistborn

The Only Joe

TheYoungBard

little wilson

Slowswift

KaladinStormblessed

Gargoyle

Coinshooter

RippleGylf

Zed

Seonid

Malliw73

Burnt Spaghetti

Stormblessed Peasant

*If your name is not here, or you don't want to be part of this guild, please PM me (It's hard to keep track of these).

Edited by ChullRider

You are so amazing at drawing

Thanks so much! I'm not too good at realism, so I just hit the cartoons hard and fast and hope no one notices.  :ph34r:

I have a lot of goofy little drawings like that if anyone's interested in seeing some, though I'm rather old fashioned so their all done completely by hand. Anytime I look through the gallery I feel completely outclassed by all the fancy pictures...  :unsure:

I really specialize in doodles and sketches. :P

Thanks so much! I'm not too good at realism, so I just hit the cartoons hard and fast and hope no one notices. :ph34r:

I have a lot of goofy little drawings like that if anyone's interested in seeing some, though I'm rather old fashioned so their all done completely by hand. Anytime I look through the gallery I feel completely outclassed by all the fancy pictures... :unsure:

I really specialize in doodles and sketches. :P

They all sound amazing :) Have you ever tried to draw fanfiction (As in something like Queen Elsa in armour or a fancy dress that wasn't in the movie?) I really love your doodles and sketches :) :) :)

They all sound amazing :) Have you ever tried to draw fanfiction (As in something like Queen Elsa in armour or a fancy dress that wasn't in the movie?) I really love your doodles and sketches :) :) :)

Sometimes I have, though I've been pretty busy lately, so there's not been an awful lot of time for drawing.  :(

I doodled Rysn a while back, and I know I have a half draw Ryshadium somewhere... I think I'll try to dig up the drawings and post them, if only to finally get feedback from other Cosmere fans. :D

Sometimes I have, though I've been pretty busy lately, so there's not been an awful lot of time for drawing.  :(

I doodled Rysn a while back, and I know I have a half draw Ryshadium somewhere... I think I'll try to dig up the drawings and post them, if only to finally get feedback from other Cosmere fans.  :D

Rysn? Ryshadium? Sounds wonderful! I'd love to see it!

Alright folks, *dusts self off* I'm here, and I've brought doodles and a caffeine-free root beer fountain machine, as requested. :D

Here's my Rysn doodle:

ballpoint%2BRysn%2Bdoodle.jpg

Here's my unfinished picture of Gallant, Dalinar's Ryshadium:

Gallant%2C%2BRyshadium.jpg

And here's a random sketch of Vin and TenSoon I found in my sketchbook...

A%2BGood%2BDoggie.jpg

I apologize for the awful picture quality. I was taking pictures of my drawings on my phone, so... yeah  <_<

Anyway, thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Oaths of fealty...? Shouts of despair...?  :P

Alright folks, *dusts self off* I'm here, and I've brought doodles and a caffeine-free root beer fountain machine, as requested. :D

Here's my Rysn doodle:

ballpoint%2BRysn%2Bdoodle.jpg

Here's my unfinished picture of Gallant, Dalinar's Ryshadium:

Gallant%2C%2BRyshadium.jpg

And here's a random sketch of Vin and TenSoon I found in my sketchbook...

A%2BGood%2BDoggie.jpg

I apologize for the awful picture quality. I was taking pictures of my drawings on my phone, so... yeah  <_<

Anyway, thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Oaths of fealty...? Shouts of despair...?  :P

OH MAN! That Rhyshadium is beautiful! Good job on the other doodles, too. 

Also, thanks for the Root Beer. *Takes a sip*. Delicious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice. I'm glad to be here!

Anyway, if anyone wants some Cosmere related requests (canon characters only) feel free to just leave me a private message. I want to get better at humans. They'll be doodles, though. I don't have time for finished work too often anymore sadly.

I'm a musician.  Music is arts. :)

I also sew, primarily costuming.  My next project (to get really going on as soon as we're done moving) is that armored Jean Grey bit that I've been planning for a while now.  After that, I've got some Alloy of Law designs in mind.

Oh nice! Sewing is hard. I'd love to see a bit of your work ^^

Also, what instrument(s)? I play flute and picc, with a bit of trumpet.

You already know some of these.  I'm the one who's been responding to you on the rant thread. :)

But I play oboe, flute (both standard and 6-hole), saxophone, recorder, Irish whistle, and piano.  I could probably tackle clarinet if I bothered to learn the squirrelly fingering scheme.  I've taken at least basic tech courses on all of the instrument families due to spending a few years as a music major before shifting over to education.

(Yes, I have an elementary ed degree.  I work at a bank.  I'm making as much I as I would be teaching with a job at about half the difficulty level.)