The Chromium Compounders

We, Lord Maleril Ostrir Chalev Tekil and Lady Eris EsNaan, have decided to found a new social group: The Chromium Compounders. As the name suggests, we are a group of Chromium Twinborn devoted to the study of both Allomantic and Feruchemical chromium. The core rules of our Guild are the following:

• Members may not possess any investiture except for innate investiture (no more than one BioChromatic Breath) and double Chromium. Lerasium-Chromium and Harmonium-Chromium alloys will be provided for non-Twinborn.
  • If you don't want to give up your Elsecalling, Awakening, etc., come up with an additional Twinborn character to RP with.
  • Members must come up with new ways to use Chromium.

Member list:
Ostrichofevil - Head Compounder
Splinter/Wafa - Spiky Compounder

Snoopy - Possible Compounder

EDIT - You may also be a non-powered helper. You also may be a otherwise unpowered WorldHopper (we will provide means to world hop).

Edited by ostrichofevil

Wafa, currently 17, is a boy who was born on Nalthis, but is now living on Scadrial.  How he got there is a mystery, but he has some clues.  He often has fleeting memories flashes of light (he thinks them to be lighting), and a tall cloaked figure standing over him, silhouetted by flashes behind it.  The cloaked figure looms over him, then thrusts it's arm out in front of it, and Wafa saw a masculine face under the cloak.  A woman, a bubble of color around her, who Wafa presumes to be his mother, somehow brings a boulder life, and it hurls itself towards the strange man.  The boulder is almost upon the mysterious man when a gleaming, six foot ornate sword appears in his hand.  Then, as if it were air the man cleanly slices through the boulder, and the pieces fly over him.  He turned his back on Wafa, and then flew over to his mother.  Another man, coming from the other direction picks Wafa up as the cloaked figure turns on his mother.  Wafa saw the cloaked figure hurl the long sword at his mother, but he didn't see what happened next for he was transported somewhere else, with the second man still holding him.

Nine years after this incident, at the age of eleven another cloaked figure hurled him into an alleyway, then impaled him in the elbows with long metal spikes, which granted him the feruchemical and allomantic powers of chromium.

This is the story of Wafa, and how he came to be a Chromium Compunder.

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Splinter

I am using a very similar character to Wafa in a Sanderson Elimination game, but gave him more abilities and changed his name to Fafa.

EDIT: Spelling Typo

Edited by Splinter

Wafa has figured out how to always be lucky, even when storing luck!  "By tapping fortune in one metal mind, and burning compounded chromium at the same time you can store and use fortune at the same time!  After storing chromium, you can compound it, therefore making up for the compounded chromium you were burning while you were storing chromium.  Ya feel me?" I haven't explained very well, so you may not understand, but it works!

EDIT: Puncuation

Edited by Splinter

I guess you're right Winter," said Wafa "but I personally had never thought of tapping and storing at the same time.  You have now diminished my courage, Winter of the Wolfkind, and I now have no self esteem."  Wafa leaves the room, sulking and looking down at his shoes.  A tear trails down his cheeks, leaving a line of cleanliness on his otherwise dirt covered face.

EDIT:  I added the action.

Edited by Splinter

"Wafa forgives you, and hopes that you'll give him a second chance.  He is not telling you in person because he is not sure if he can trust you yet, so I have come to act as a messenger," said the ghost of Captain Qayshar Junglewood, emerging from the ground in front of Winter of the Wolfkind.

"Winter is offended by this," the ghost of Captain Qayshar Junglewood reported to Wafa, telling him the words Winter had said, and telling Wafa that she had said it without a trace of emotion.  Winter does not care thought Wafa, sniffling she just doesn't want to get on anyones bad side.  "Would you like me to report that back to Winter as you reply Wafa?", asked the ghost of Qayshar.  "No no, that isn't necessary," answered Wafa, uncomfortable "Tell her I'll meet her in the village square, and tell her to say that she is sorry!"  Wafa started to cry.  "No one loves me!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...