The Root Beer Bar

As the title suggests, this Bar (Guild) will be devoted to all kinds of Root Beer. (Ginger Beer included)

"Well," the fresh-faced newbie asks, "what does that mean for me?"

We will be brewing root beer, discussing root beer, writing novels, songs, and poetry about root beer, but perhaps most importantly, drinking root beer.

Root beer lovers of the world, UNITE!!!

We owe no allegiance to any other guild. We might however, set up breweries in other guilds, if they so desire. As a side note, anyone from any other guild is encouraged to have a dual membership with us. (Quiver, you are expressly prohibited from this provision.)

Rootians are neither encouraged nor discouraged from participating in fights.

Well, I shall begin the guild with a member list.

-=-Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Member List:

Snoopy: Founder and Head Brewmeister

Arthur Dent

Cheese United

FrodoUnderhill

Unhinged

Redbird3000

Screwloose

mistwannabeborn

Brightness Random: Root Beer Bard

Lindel: Root Beer Bard

Scar

mistrunner

Cthulhu

Sponsor List:

Queen Elsa Steelheart and Newcago

Edited by Snoopy

I'd resent being singled out, if not for the fact that you go around sellin' root beer. Now how the hay is the Apple Family supposed to get enough bits to replace the barn Rainbow Dash will invariably demolish if they don't have a monopoly on alcohol-based goods?

You, sir, have made a powerful influential colorful enemy.

Edited by Quiver

Awesome. No ostentatious language in the review is necessary, as it needs to easily fit in my sig.

Edit: You have been added to our sponsors.

Here is the review:

"The root beer is excellent and delicious. The Root Beer Bar service is brilliant and the root beer is fit for royalty. A highly reccomended root beer."

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

I've always dreaded the moment when someone else with Panda in their name joins. Things are going to get complicated...

My name is NOT inexorablePanda anymore. Are you joining?

Cheese, you have been added.

Edited by Snoopy

Well...okay, you can join, if you want. The language has been struck from the OP.

Pfft. I ain't lookin' for none of your charity. If'n ya'll want to set up a root beer bar, you can just go ahead and do that, but I think everyone knows where you get real quality ale in these parts.

apple_family_brand_cider_by_bigponymac-d 

And in case my over the top Applejack impersonation isn't making it obvious, I'm just messing with you, so don't take any "fightin' words" I sue as actual fighting words.

Actually... I have never drank root beer in my life. I don't drink alcohol, but even the soft drink version isn't particularly popular in the UK, I think; I've never seen it anywhere at least. (Probably for the same reason the Cider episode of MLP isn't in rotation; don't want youngsters drinking "beer")