Hi Everyone

bunyip99

I discovered Brandon's work by accident a few years ago when I picked up WOK before a flight,(it was the largest book on the shelf).

The climax of that book gave me goosebumps, something very few books have been able to do, and I have since become obsessed with all things Cosmere.

I'ts nice to know I'm not the only one.

The rescue of Dalinar's army was probably my absolute favourite moment in any book ever. I also loved Kaladin's early army days, and when Dalinar traded his Shardblade for the bridge crews was so unexpected and Shallan calling out Jasnah not needing a soul caster..............dammit I loved the whole thing!!!!!

It's kind of neat to find someone who got in to the cosmere through the epic; most people seem to have found it via Mistborn or Elantris.

Is Way of Kings still your favorite though, or have you got a new "best cosmere"?

The correct answer, by-the-by, Is 'Warbreaker

Have some delicious upvotes! Also don't trust those who give you cookies unless you want to get involved in some weird RP forum stuff.

Who's your favorite character in WoK?

(BTW if it's Sadeas you can have as many cookies from the panda as you want.) Weclome to the forum!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'll pass on the sweets though, I've always preferred the savoury snacks.

WOK is still my favourite, though they are all awesome and I eagerly await more.

Kaladin would be my favourite character, but I would love to have a few ales with Rock and Lopen. I reckon I'd wet myself laughing