Short people are better because _______!

short people can stand up in airplanes without hitting their head.

short people can lay down on any couch without their feet getting smashed at the end

short people can wear all the cool costumes at conventions like ewoks for example

short people have a lower center of gravity and are difficult to fight

------> on that note don't fight a short person as their uppercut punch will bring you to your knees. 

everytime I take an airplane I wish I was shorter. same goes for long bus trips, especially on early morning. and it seems every time I have one of those there is a petite girl in the company who can just nestle herself in the seats and sleep peacefully while I'm too big to try the same and I feel like I'm in some medieval torture device.

Short people are better because they can be called airsick lowlanders anywhere

have an up vote for that well placed comment

Short people are better because all couches and beds fit them when laying down.

Short people are better because they can get extra christmas pay as elves in the mall (they make good money)

• 2 weeks later...

short people are better because it hurts them less when they fall out of bed.

short people are better because...they use less soap, therefore saving money and conserving soap.

short people are better because they need less food, so if one gets lost in a dessert they can survive of the little they can find to eat longer. 

short people are more appreciated in cinemas.

• 2 weeks later...

Short people can find "imaginative" places to rest for the night. My friend who is 4 foot 9 once slept in a dryer after she lost her keys after a night out. True Story.

my fiancee is 5 feet tall no inches and she can curl up into a ball so that she can sleep almost anywhere so I know this to be true