I'm just going to leave this here.

Mark Lindberg

This is rather epic...now when I inevitably read shadows of self in one day, I'll only have time to reread it 2 or 3 times before something new comes out in only a few months...(I may have a problem)...(is this a fan forum or a support group?)

You say that like there's a difference. :D

You say that like there's a difference. :D

Dude...17th shard has definitely NOT helped me ween myself off of Sanderson books.  Every time I learn something new, or hear someone else's interesting theory, I end up rereading a book.  I'm now just perpetually in the middle of rereading all of them.

anyway...kaymyth gets and upvote for humor...

Dude...17th shard has definitely NOT helped me ween myself off of Sanderson books.  Every time I learn something new, or hear someone else's interesting theory, I end up rereading a book.  I'm now just perpetually in the middle of rereading all of them.

anyway...kaymyth gets and upvote for humor...

The first step is in admitting that you have a problem.

The second step is joining a forum full of other people with that same problem who feed off of each other in a never-ending cycle of discussion, theorizing, and general fandom squee to create an entire society of fantastic problems.

Is...is that not how it's supposed to work?

I love that title.

Very evocative, calling out to the theme/tone of the book as well as armband metalminds (to me at least)... Hoping there is a secret "two-fer" going on!!

I (strangely) hasn't thought of metalminds, I was thinking of black armbands. But of course that makes sense. I just want to know who/what is being mourned and who is doing the mourning????

I don't suppose it's worth speculating with an entire book to go is it? ......maybe that's the wrong question to ask around here :P

• Chaos locked this topic