LEGO Chasm Duty Scene (Way of Kings)

ChullRider

Hello everyone.

This is the scene from The Way of Kings when Kaladin and the rest of Bridge Four are on Chasm Duty for the first time. (At least, the first time we hear about it.) It's inspired by the book, of course, and the LEGO scenes from The Stormlight Archive made by Rick Martin. They don't NEARLY go as far as his do, but I would probably do better with more pieces. 

Picture 1. The overview of the scene.

post-12836-0-51465700-1416888741_thumb.j

Picture 2. Teft and Kaladin, respectively.

post-12836-0-83768900-1416888773_thumb.j

Picture 3. The weapons in the pile shown in picture 1, being a Grandbow, Alethi Spear, Parshendi Sword, Parshendi Axe, and Crossbow.

post-12836-0-27466800-1416888868_thumb.j

Picture 4. Kaladin, with Teft, makes a discovery that Parshendi grow armor. Strange stuff.

post-12836-0-94483100-1416888931_thumb.j

Picture 5. Kaladin demonstrates an extraordinary kata form as Teft witnesses it in the light hailing from the torch.

post-12836-0-38757200-1416889008_thumb.j

That's all for the Chasm Duty Scene. I will post more WoK pictures soon.

Unfortunately, I haven't actually read WoR yet, let alone finished WoK :P

Otherwise, I'd totally accept...As in alternative, though, I have a skirmish on the Shattered Plains with a Parshendi Shardbearer, two Parshendi, Dalinar, and a chasmfiend cocoon, but it's pretty small...Except the cocoon.

• 2 weeks later...

A chasmfiend cocoon has always been a little bit hard. I've never been quite sure on its looks. I'm pretty sure that it's a dome shaped grey shell-like thing, and the one that I made previously, before I was sure on what the actual looks on the cocoon were, was a green towering rectangle that came to the point at the top.

WIth the type of post you've made, I think that the reputation level "Awakened Object" is absolutely perfect for you. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. 

Edit: Not meant to be an insult; meant to reflect the fact that you've made inanimate objects come to life via reenacting scenes from books we love. 

Edited by Secret Ardent Man

WIth the type of post you've made, I think that the reputation level "Awakened Object" is absolutely perfect for you. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. 

Edit: Not meant to be an insult; meant to reflect the fact that you've made inanimate objects come to life via reenacting scenes from books we love. 

Oh! OK! Thanks for clearing things up!  :D

• Chaos locked this topic