The Pack of the Cosmere

Winter Cloud With Snow that Falls prowled from world to world. She was an alpha for the Pack of the Cosmere. She would lead her pack through thick and thin. The area Winter Cloud had selected for their base of operations on the current world, Sel, was nice. It was around the edges of a lake inside a cavern. She stretched out, in wolf form. The Pack of the Cosmere was special, they were wolfkind. They could take the form of a man or a wolf. The others would come. The power of wolfkind was unrivaled, and the Pack of the Cosmere could travel from world to world. Worldhoppers, humans would call them. Any of the wolfkind on any of the worlds would hear her howl.

They would come. And then the Pack of the Cosmere would reign.

A new guild is rising. Alpha Winter Cloud With Snow that Falls, also known as Winter Cloud, will lead them to battle against challengers.

Member List:

Winter Cloud With Snow that Falls (Alpha/Leader)
White Moonlight Running Across the Ash/TheSilverDragon (Second In Command/Beta)
Screwloose (Third in Command/Delta and Technical Consultant)
Venture Mistborn (Title Pending)
Quiver (Bard)

Silverblade (Title Pending)
Foe-Hammer (Paladin)
Hoarfrost (???)

Amyrnn (Wandering Swordsman)

Edited by Winter Cloud

• 3 weeks later...

"Check my member list. My wolves don't exist yet." Winter sighed, lying down. "My alternate personality is at the party in the Dark Alleys hopefully getting recruits and freeing the members of Alley 100, if all goes according to plan."

Maybe try promote the Pack of the Cosmere in the intro thread. That helped me get more members.

Okay. If this contract does that produce at least one member in one week then it will be no longer binding. Do you accept these limits?

So I must produce at least one member in a week?

That's fine by me

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

It is a deal. I speak on the half of the entire Pack when I swear fealty to Queen Elsa of Newcago (titles...titles...ect.). I swear to promote Newcago in the introduction thread, assuming the Queen and Newcago agrees to do the same. If one member does not join the Pack of the Cosmere within a week of tomorrow, then both parties may assume this contract unbinding. If either party seeks to edit their document and proof is found that they did so, then both parties may assume this contract unbinding. On the case of betrayal, then both parties may assume this contract unbinding.

Winter Cloud With Snow That Falls, Alpha of the Pack of the Cosmere.

It is a deal. I speak on the half of the entire Pack when I swear fealty to Queen Elsa of Newcago (titles...titles...ect.). I swear to promote Newcago in the introduction thread, assuming the Queen and Newcago agrees to do the same. If one member does not join the Pack of the Cosmere within a week of tomorrow, then both parties may assume this contract unbinding. If either party seeks to edit their document and proof is found that they did so, then both parties may assume this contract unbinding. On the case of betrayal, then both parties may assume this contract unbinding.

Winter Cloud With Snow That Falls, Alpha of the Pack of the Cosmere.

"I, Queen Elsa Steelheart, First of My Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago, Scholar's Base, Lords of Chaos and all Lands of the Seventeenth, hereby agrees to this deal and will promote The Pack of the Cosmere in order to make another member join in the space of one week. I will try my hardest to do this."

With a flash of green light the inventor appeared within the cavern. He dropped the device he was carrying, blackened and smoking.

"Looks like the co-ordinates on the phone were accurate after all. Shame about the transport device, although I can walways make another. Now then, time to get down to business."