Orem Library Signing on December 6

Newan

I'll be there! I've got loads of questions to ask him--most revolving around the Reod Elantrians. They interest me a lot. 

Ooooh, would you mind sharing your list.

Also minor nit-pick but "Reod Elantrian" is not actually a canon term, the Reod was a singular event not an affliction.

Ooooh, would you mind sharing your list.

Also minor nit-pick but "Reod Elantrian" is not actually a canon term, the Reod was a singular event not an affliction.

Yep. Can you spike Elantrian-ness? Can you spike Elantrian-ness out of a Reod Elantrian? Can Reod Elantrians be felt by BioChromatic Lifesense? What would a Shardblade do to a Reod Elantrian? Can emotional allomancy affect them? How easy is it to pull metal through their bodies? 

I know, but it's easier to say "Reod Elantrian" than it is to say "Zombie Elantrians after the Reod happened but before a certain spoiler-y event"

hwo about if shadows wopuld perfer to eat a Reod before a noraml Elantran or a noraml eLantran before a boring human?

Do you mean the shades? If you do, I actually haven't read sfsitfoh, (it's the only published thing of his I haven't read, actually...) so I probably won't ask that. Sorry!

Edited by im-liam

Here are the questions I am going to ask him:

Is the worldhopping kandra MeLaan?

Is the worldhopping kandra disguised as a human woman?

I think I could ask one more without being annoying.  Any requests?

How much of Hoid would a Kandra have to eat to be able to replicate him?

Most all of him, though perhaps none of him if the kandra could get his hands on a duplicate set of bones/fake-bones. From this WoB it seems that there might not be any need to actually have eaten a person to mimic them, so long as you have other means to know/duplicate their appearance.

Wow! That question about Nightblood's sheath is AMAZING. And the question about Reod Elantrians and Shardblades is SUPER AMAZING.

Thanks! I was honestly a little bit surprised that no one had asked that yet. And what interested me was that Reod Elantrians aren't like Drabs in that they don't have innate investiture, but are halfway through a transformation, and so are flickering between alive and dead. 

I got my first RAFO card today! (and I'll probably get more) I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry. Probably both.

By the way, I'm pretty sure Newan was right behind me the whole time. Sorry I was too shy to say anything at the time.  :ph34r:  :mellow:

What did you ask?