Odium has escaped from the Cosmere

Steel

So, I recently got  an iPhone, and, naturally, since I had already bought and completed the Infinity Blade Series on my iPod, I had to redo them on my phone. I found this:

Coincidence? I think not. If Odium has managed to find his way to the IB World, then it's inevitable that he will find his way to Earth. Prepare. He cometh...

post-12010-0-46385600-1413482480_thumb.p

So, I recently got  an iPhone, and, naturally, since I had already bought and completed the Infinity Blade Series on my iPod, I had to redo them on my phone. I found this:

Coincidence? I think not. If Odium has managed to find his way to the IB World, then it's inevitable that he will find his way to Earth. Prepare. He cometh...

If he's in the OB world, then he's already on Earth... since:

according to the short stories Brandon wrote, it is earth!

+24 Defense? Hah! Odium is puny!

Wait... what if objects in the Cosmere are actually much smaller than us? What if everyone in the Cosemere are actually tiny gnats compared to us? What if Odium was really just a video game helm that didn't provide much defence?

Yeah... I think I've had too much soft drink. Maybe I'm high.  <_<

If Odium spreads into other franchises Brandon has interacted with that means... every Magic the gahtering player is a Voidbringer! :blink:

I'm making a new deck this weekend and that's what it's going to be called "Voidbringer deck" that or Warbreaker

Storms! There do be an entire Odium Set! And I just realized that there do be a lot of Soulless! Fortune prick me if these coincidences do no be creepy!

Edited by Steel

Full black deck with Nether Spirits and Crypt Rippers? No thanks, I have a guest deck like that and so far it's the only thing that can come close to Warbringer. To add some details about my deck, it's R/G Superbeasts with three dragons (Hellkite Charger, Hellkite Hatchling and Predator Dragon) as well as a lot of landfall and life giving spells. It also has the mandatory "+1/+1 for all forrests/lands you controll" and overrun. 

• Chaos locked this topic