Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted; Marsh gives it to you in the form of a Hemalurgic spike. At least he will put it to good use somewhere around the Cosmere. 

I wish to become a double-chromium Twinborn and begin burning immediately, in which case I get one chance to find a loophole or some other way to circumnavigate whatever curse you feel inclined to give me.

Granted. You get all the diseases and cannot yourself take the pills.

I wish that the Nightwatcher wastes all her power fulfilling this wish, and grants my wish before giving any curses.

Granted, but the Nightwatcher uses your family's life-force to pad out her power long enough to grant you three out of the first twenty curses in this forum (roll 3 d20s!)

I wish my conference paper was already done.

Edited by Kadrok

Granted, but it was Plagurized from some one else. YOu're kicked out of your school.

I wish to erase all the curses on everyone else, excluding the curse cast on the next person to post.

My response to people who keep trying to cheat the system:

giphy.gif

Bahahahaha! Now that Kobold is the one who posted next I can post my terrifying response! The Only Joe! All the curses are erased, and replaced with the exact same curse but twice as bad! And as Kobold needs a curse for being next, here it is: You lose your brony-hood, and may never regain it.

I wish for a time machine.

Bahahahaha! Now that Kobold is the one who posted next I can post my terrifying response! The Only Joe! All the curses are erased, and replaced with the exact same curse but twice as bad! And as Kobold needs a curse for being next, here it is: You lose your brony-hood, and may never regain it.

You mean... I can't post pictures of ponies any more? :o

giphy.gif