Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Heh...   That's what you get for not reading up on the thread!  I can change people's ability scores in real life!  I now have Google to the Google-eth power Google times Constitution, Dex, Strength, and Charisma!  (I didn't want to potentially alter my personality)  I am more powerful than the Lord Ruler, and everyone must obey me!  I didn't even have to wish for ultimate power!  

MUAHAHAHA!!!

Granted.  Now my minimum is -10000.  LOL :P  And I compel all of you not wishing anything that I would consider harmful to me, or granting any banes that I would consider hard for me.  Even the nightwatcher must obey me....

I wish to be unable to die from old age, or any other age related conditions.

Oh, and Kidpen, for helping me like that, I will grant you 10,000 constitution and strength, and make you my right-hand-man.

Edited by TheYoungPyromancer

Hey!  That is against my magical compulsion.  You can't do that!

Also I have near-infinite con and dex, so he couldn't hurt me if he tried.  He couldn't even GRAB me!

If I am too OP, I could just not wish anymore and be your (semi)benevolent overlord...

You can't do that either!  Gahh!

Anyways, granted, but you never said I couldn't get them back through a bane :D.  As your bane, I give myself those powers back and they are un-take-awayable.

EDIT: NINJA'D

New post:  My increased stats don't go away though.

Kidpen, granted, and they can't be taken away by banes either, but neither can mine.

I don't need another wish.

1 minute ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

Anyways, granted, but you never said I couldn't get them back through a bane :D.  As your bane, I give myself those powers back and they are un-take-awayable.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Liebrarians make the best ninja's.

42 minutes ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

Granted.  Now my minimum is -10000.  LOL :P  And I compel all of you not wishing anything that I would consider harmful to me, or granting any banes that I would consider harmful for me.  Even the nightwatcher must obey me....

I wish to be unable to die from old age, or any other age related conditions.

Oh, and Kidpen, for helping me like that, I will grant you 10,000 constitution and strength, and make you my right-hand-man.

I wish someone that wasn't here when you said that would wish for all your powers, whether boon or bane, to be taken away with no way for you to retain any or get any back, nor ever wish for any of equal power.

Phew. I don't THINK there are any loopholes. Of course, now there will be. Jinxed myself.

I'm off to find somebody who hasn't been here yet...

19 minutes ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

New post:  My increased stats don't go away though.

Kidpen, granted, and they can't be taken away by banes either, but neither can mine.

I don't need another wish.

On 4/25/2018 at 5:33 PM, AonEne said:

I wish someone that wasn't here when you said that would wish for all your powers, whether boon or bane, to be taken away with no way for you to retain any or get any back, nor ever wish for any of equal power.

Phew. I don't THINK there are any loopholes. Of course, now there will be. Jinxed myself.

I'm off to find somebody who hasn't been here yet...

I WILL defeat you...as soon as I find someone.

Edited by AonEne