Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

12 minutes ago, InvertShard said:

Sure have a poisoned sandwich so i can watch you collapse into a twitching heap.

I wish I could hop Cosmeres like a Worldhopper hops worlds.

Granted, but upon your first hop, you are killed painfully by a Shardblade. You are never seen again.

I wish to be able to read minds, yet still live a long and prosperous life with many friends and family members.

You can read all minds. You have no control over this ability and are constantly listening to the deepest thoughts and fears of those around you. The only ones you cannot hear are those closest to you in Spirit. You are very nearly driven insane by crowds and people who think in different languages.

I wish Nightwatcher no longer existed.

31 minutes ago, InvertShard said:

I wish Nightwatcher no longer existed.

The Nightwatcher wags her finger at you as you speak. When you finish she laughs at you and turns you into a aged cremling. 

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that every world currency had a picture of me on it.

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

The Nightwatcher wags her finger at you as you speak. When you finish she laughs at you and turns you into a aged cremling. 

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that every world currency had a picture of me on it.

Granted, but it turns out to be an ugly selfie. Everyone uses the currency as toilet paper. If the currency is in coins, they melt them down. The melted metal is now worth more than the actual coins, because nobody wanted to use them due to the cringiness of the ugly selfie. 

I call on the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to become Jasnah’s Ward.

Granted but now you cannot have a regular conversation because your voice is so captivating that it puts everyone who hears even a whisper of your voice under your control.

I want to be able to survive in any environment for as long as I want.

Edited by InvertShard

12 minutes ago, Sahin the Just said:

Granted, but you are now a recluse. Contact with any species that has the ability to speak will subsequently lead to your loss of sapience.

I wish to be popular on the 17th shard as well as have all the upvotes. :P

Granted! However, you have no friends in real life.

I wish for the ability to use Breath.

4 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

Granted! However, you have no friends in real life

My current situation right now! Well minus the popularity here ^_^

4 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

I wish for the ability to use Breath.

Granted. Though you are now a Returned and have no memory of your past life.

I wish to be one of the 6(?) un-named Shards

Edited by Sahin the Just

1 hour ago, Sahin the Just said:

My current situation right now! Well minus the popularity here ^_^

Hey, same! I guess that’s why I spend so much time on the Shard...

1 hour ago, Sahin the Just said:

Granted. Though you are now a Returned and have no memory of your past life.

I wish to be one of the 6(?) un-named Shards

Granted... you are the Shard of failure. The world you try to create immediately explodes upon contact, and was not worthy of becoming a Brandon Sanderson book. You slink back into the Cognitive Realm, and have never been seen since. You are virtually the most unknown Shard.

I can upon the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have a social life.

Edited by Ashspren

Granted. Though you have a higher chance (x10) to break that bond and killing your spren, which is one of the unknown spren types, therefore you are bonded to a Lamespren.

My real wish, however, is to have a sword, more powerful than NB, that can destroy Shards.

10 hours ago, Sahin the Just said:

My real wish, however, is to have a sword, more powerful than NB, that can destroy Shards.

Granted but unlike nightblood when the steel was awakened it's sole purpose was to protect so it won't even leave its sheath thus is unable to cause harm to anyone 

i ask for the great boon of herdazian fingernails. 

Granted. But they are at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

I wish for a boon that is actually helpful - to me, not my enemies, and to have it for at least a year with no negative consequences to me after that year save for the boon being taken away.

42 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted. But they are at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean

Fish lifeless? That's awesome 

42 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish for a boon that is actually helpful - to me, not my enemies, and to have it for at least a year with no negative consequences to me after that year save for the boon being taken away.

Granted 1 year after your get your boon (wich gives you ALL the smedry talents) you transform into a toad

I want acess to all the magic systems in the Cosmere 

Edited by Skip Hates Dragons
Forgot boon

1 minute ago, Skip Hates Dragons said:

Fish lifeless? That's awesome 

Granted 1 year after your get your boon (wich gives you ALL the smedry talents) you transform into a toad

Isn't that negative? I mean, nothing against toads, but I would consider it to be a bad thing.

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

Granted you shall have a boon without any curse. You shall have such a boon of wealth, power and all your mortal desires shall be granted for one year but that is a dog year as this was not specified and unluckly for u that the natural jealousy of men occurred and your best friend kills you two week in for his wife giving u the eye over your new found power. 

I ask the boon of the power to open my own personal perpendicularity. Think it should save me a few bob on bus fairs