Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

4 minutes ago, snipexe said:

Granted, but now you can't talk.  I humbly ask to be humble.

Granted, you become humble to the point of extreme self deprecation.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to own signed first addition copies of every cosmere novel.

3 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to own signed first addition copies of every cosmere novel.

Granted, but they are written in an imaginary language.

I humbly ask for the power to walk backwards without ever tripping.

2 minutes ago, snipexe said:

granted, but you will always double post (the curse has already started...)

I humbly ask for the power of the nightwatcher

The Nightwatcher sighs. "No." You get a pair of fluffy bunny slippers. Your bane is that all food tastes like cardboard. 

I wish for time

10 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

I wish for world peace

Granted.  A small, sparcely populated world at the edge of the Cosmere, which is still in the Stone Age, is now at peace.  And you are not able to leave this world.

I wish for more wisdom.

Edited by phoenix2563

Granted. Your bane is that, once you've fallen asleep, you cannot wake up until seven hours minimum have passed.

Oh holy watcher of the night, spren of a goddess and protector of the old magics, I beg thee to grant me the power to travel any distance in the blink of an eye via holes I can form in the air.

28 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Granted. Your bane is that, once you've fallen asleep, you cannot wake up until seven hours minimum have passed.

Oh holy watcher of the night, spren of a goddess and protector of the old magics, I beg thee to grant me the power to travel any distance in the blink of an eye via holes I can form in the air.

The holy watcher of the night, spren of a goddess and protector of the old magics grants your request you can now travel any distance in the blink of an eye. However, you have little control of said power and as a result you randomly and at the most inappropriate times travel to far flung locals.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that myself, my family and friends were all invincible. 

Edited by Nathrangking

5 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that myself, my family and friends were all invincible. 

Granted. You, your family, and your friends are now invincible. Your bane is that you age at an accelerated rate.

I wish to be an illusionary epic

Edited by Shqueeves
Needed a wish

21 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Granted. You, your family, and your friends are now invincible. Your bane is that you age at an accelerated rate.

I wish to be an illusionary epic

Granted, you are turned into a giant illusion copy of yourself.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to never get sick.

3 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted, you are turned into a giant illusion copy of yourself.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to never get sick.

Granted. But you don't really heal anymore either.

Spoiler

Welcome to Elantris! 

I wish for a pair of perfect autumn boots

Edited by Penumbra
Fixd a tag

5 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Granted. But you don't really heal anymore either.

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to Elantris! 

I wish for a pair of perfect autumn boots

Granted, but your socks are perpetually damp.

I wish for complete and comprehensible knowledge of all scientific and mathematical concepts that exist and ever will exist.

8 hours ago, Dr_Evilcat said:

Granted, but your socks are perpetually damp.

I wish for complete and comprehensible knowledge of all scientific and mathematical concepts that exist and ever will exist.

Granted, but whenever you try to say anything you will constantly interrupt yourself with a completely unrelated rant on a scientifical/mathematical concept - and forget what you were going to say.

I wish for free fast-running unlimited WiFi wherever I go

On 8/23/2017 at 9:17 AM, Roadwalker said:

You get an un-owned, speedy baby wombat named Wifi who follows you around. Everywhere. (Wombats are still pretty cute, though.)

I wish to fool the nightwatcher.

Granted, As you stand before the Nightwatcher your clothes become those of a court fool.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to hold all of the powers of Adonalsium. 

20 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted, As you stand before the Nightwatcher your clothes become those of a court fool.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to hold all of the powers of Adonalsium. 

You get it. But you get shattered into 16 pieces shortly thereafter ... 

I have a sinple wish: I wish to be more confident in my choices! 

6 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

You get it. But you get shattered into 16 pieces shortly thereafter ... 

I have a sinple wish: I wish to be more confident in my choices! 

Granted. You (very confidently) make all the wrong ones.

I wish for a phone with an unbreakable screen :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Sami said:

Granted. You (very confidently) make all the wrong ones.

I wish for a phone with an unbreakable screen :ph34r:

Granted, but it does not work.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have all of the wisdom of the ages.

• 4 weeks later...

The nightwatcher grants you what she feels you deserve, and curses you with something that may or may not be completely unrelated.  

( turns out you’re that guy who wanted a bolt of cloth to sell to get his family through the winter and ends up seeing upside down for the rest of his days. )

i beseech the nightwatcher to grant me the powers of a mistborn and the weaponry of a Jedi.  (Seriously, imagine it, a mistborn  trained in lightsaber use, using atium, would kick so much chull. )

4 minutes ago, Cephandrius said:

i beseech the nightwatcher to grant me the powers of a mistborn and the weaponry of a Jedi.  (Seriously, imagine it, a mistborn  trained in lightsaber use, using atium, would kick so much chull. )

The Nightwatcher laughs. You gain Hemalurgic spikes for all metals made out of lightsabers, and a Hemalurgic spike granting you access to the force. All of these spikes make your soul super vulnerable to being controlled by Soothing/Rioting.

Your bane is an extreme Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, rarely in your favor. 

I wish for determination