Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, Cephandrius said:

I ask the boon of truth: I wish to know who the nightwatcher really is, and all the other secrets of the universe.

Granted. You now simultaneously see into all three realms, allowing you to know the true nature and history/future/connections of everything you see. Unfortunately the Nightwatcher decides this would make you a really useful servant, and now you're compelled to act as her agent for the rest of time (on the bright side, you're also immortal now).

I wish for a truly happy, satisfying life. 

2 hours ago, qwertyuiop said:

I wish for a truly happy, satisfying life. 

Granted you are now the servant of every person in the world. Your job is to satisfy all of their whims which makes them happy.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish for my will to become synonymous with the state of reality.

On 7/30/2017 at 2:31 PM, Nathrangking said:

Granted you are now the servant of every person in the world. Your job is to satisfy all of their whims which makes them happy.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish for my will to become synonymous with the state of reality.

Granted. In the next edition of Webster's thesaurus, "my will" is listed as a synonym under "the state of reality". 

You live the rest of your life in fear of cannibalistic squirrel-penguins. "Why?", you ask, seeing as they are cannibalistic? You've been turned into an incredibly obese squirrel-penguin.

I wish for:

3 medium sized oranges

2 bags of green grapes

4 cups of Yoplait key lime pie flavored yogurt

1 in season watermelon

2 cans of soup

8 oz of carrots

1 gallon of orange juice

3 cans of soda

I wish for:

3 medium sized oranges

2 bags of green grapes

4 cups of Yoplait key lime pie flavored yogurt

1 in season watermelon

2 cans of soup

8 oz of carrots

1 gallon of orange juice

3 cans of soda

Granted these items appear every day for the rest of your life and you are forced to consume them all by an uncontrollable urge.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that I would be the luckiest person in all of existence.

Edited by Nathrangking

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted these items appear every day for the rest of your life and you are forced to consume them all by an uncontrollable urge.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that I would be the luckiest person in all of existence.

Okay. Everyone else dies, and you are left completely alone, and incredibly unlucky. Incredibly unlucky.

I wish that all the fruit I eat is perfectly ripe.

6 minutes ago, Flash said:

I wish to never get sick again. 

Granted you become a zombie who is not susceptible to any disease.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be the supreme master over all of creation.

26 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be the supreme master over all of creation.

Cool. You are now the supreme figure-head of all of creation. You know all of the inner workings, but you can only really attend official functions and without any real power.

I wish for Omniscience.

2 minutes ago, Aether said:

Cool. You are now the supreme figure-head of all of creation. You know all of the inner workings, but you can only really attend official functions and without any real power.

I wish for Omniscience.

Granted. Congratulations. You now have knowledge of everything that is was and ever will be, however you are locked away in a door less and window less cell which prevents you from acting on your newfound knowledge. 

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to know the meaning of life.

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted. Congratulations. You now have knowledge of everything that is was and ever will be, however you are locked away in a door less and window less cell which prevents you from acting on your newfound knowledge. 

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to know the meaning of life.

What do you get when you multiply six by nine? Forty two.

As your bane, you are now Marvin.

I wish to out-insult Hoid.

3 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

You succumb to the existential despair of the truth. There is no meaning of life. There is no purpose to your existence. People and things just are without any inherent purpose or value.

You wish to kill yourself, but if there is not point to anything, what would be the point of that?

I wish for a bandana. Just a bandana.

Edited by Aether
Forgot my self-imposed formatting

4 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

What do you get when you multiply six by nine? Forty two.

As your bane, you are now Marvin.

I wish to out-insult Hoid.

Granted you become a hideous creature whose very existence is a greater insult than anything that Hoid could ever conceive.

5 minutes ago, Aether said:

You succumb to the existential despair of the truth. There is no meaning of life. There is no purpose to your existence. People and things just are without any inherent purpose or value.

You wish to kill yourself, but if there is not point to anything, what would be the point of that?

I wish for a bandana. Just a bandana.

Granted. You receive the most hideous bandana in all of creation this drives you hide from the world in shame.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be the most respected person in the history of humankind.

9 minutes ago, Aether said:

Oh, yeah. Sorry for jumping in after you. First come first serve ^^

Ehh, it just means Nath had to grant two wishes. Not an issue.

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be the most respected person in the history of humankind.

Granted.

As a natural consequence of your wish, that makes you a martyr. Martyrs tend to be respected more than living, breathing people. So you can expect that you will die a tragic death sometime soon.

Your actual bane though is that the extent to which everyone else loves and respects you is commensurate with how much you despise yourself.

I wish for a hammock.

3 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Ehh, it just means Nath had to grant two wishes. Not an issue.

Granted.

As a natural consequence of your wish, that makes you a martyr. Martyrs tend to be respected more than living, breathing people. So you can expect that you will die a tragic death sometime soon.

Your actual bane though is that the extent to which everyone else loves and respects you is commensurate with how much you despise yourself.

I wish for a hammock.

Granted you get have a hammock which puts you into an unbreakable eternal sleep.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to always have enough food to eat.

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted you get have a hammock which puts you into an unbreakable eternal sleep.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to always have enough food to eat.

Granted. You now have enough food to eat. 

Your bane is that you can't eat it 

I wish for the ability to instantaneously transport to where I want. 

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Granted. You now have enough food to eat. 

Your bane is that you can't eat it 

I wish for the ability to instantaneously transport to where I want. 

Granted.

You are now Battah, patron herald of the Order of Elsecallers. You have access to the surge of transportation, among other things.

Your bane is the oathpact. Thousands of years of excruciating torture between the desolations ultimately drives you to abandon your honorblade, and go into hiding.

I wish for an amusing pun.

9 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Granted.

You are now Battah, patron herald of the Order of Elsecallers. You have access to the surge of transportation, among other things.

Your bane is the oathpact. Thousands of years of excruciating torture between the desolations ultimately drives you to abandon your honorblade, and go into hiding.

I wish for an amusing pun.

Granted you now have a fun pun which is so awful that you are driven away by angry mobs.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have the power to control the entirety of the animal kingdom.

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted you now have a fun pun which is so awful that you are driven away by angry mobs.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have the power to control the entirety of the animal kingdom.

Granted. You can now control all of the attractions at the animal kingdom in Disney World. Your bane is to always have a desire that you don't know the source of and can never quench. 

I wish for magic to be real on Earth

40 minutes ago, Jonathon said:

Granted. You can now control all of the attractions at the animal kingdom in Disney World. Your bane is to always have a desire that you don't know the source of and can never quench. 

I wish for magic to be real on Earth

Granted, but you are unable to understand how to use it no matter how hard you try

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have the power to multiply any object that I desire.

Granted, but every time you multiply something, you multiply one of your own body parts. (Fingers, noses, etc.)

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish, and the wish to be fulfilled at exactly 11:00 AM US mountain time, the wish to be granted fully and completely, within the time of 11:00 AM US Mountain Time and 11:01 AM US Mountain Time, I wish to be able to fly, flying immediately whenever I desire, with direction and speed of flight being controlled by the opening and closing of my fist as indicated in section four, paragraph three of the nightwatcher boon agreement. I wish for the ability to fly whenever I desire to last until my death. Control of flight lasts until my death. The power of flying shall have no failures during my life, a failure being that I lose control, or cannot fly when I wish.