Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

You become a bird, with one day left to live

I would like the ability to create and destroy an jnfinite amount ofbubbles in which time doesn't pass which gets an internet connection and lights. It should be large enough to contain ten adults comfortably.

I ask for the boon of insight to know the secret contents of all of Brandon Sanderson's unpublished notes on the Cosmere.

You gain that knowledge but you will forever loose all information about the books he already wrote and publish.

I ask for the ability to control time.

Edited by Edgedancer

Granted. PM Sent with your bane. You have not received a downside on this page.

I wish for the boon of power. I want to be able to wield every form of every power of investiture in the Cosmere.

You will wield it, but Odium powers Hemalurgy through you and uses you a void-puppet for his eldritch schemes.

Can I have a ham sandwich?

Fine but the squirrel is the only thing you will love. When it dies you will enter a depressed state from which there is no leaving causing to whither away and die, pining for your lost squirrel.

I wish to be able to understand every written language that has, will and currently exists any where in the universe.

Fine but the squirrel is the only thing you will love. When it dies you will enter a depressed state from which there is no leaving causing to whither away and die, pining for your lost squirrel.

I wish to be able to understand every written language that has, will and currently exists any where in the universe.

Fair enough... but you can only understand the written word from now on. You can no longer understand voices.

I wish for a curse.

Fair enough... but you can only understand the written word from now on. You can no longer understand voices.

I wish for a curse.

Granted, every single piece of technology that requires even the tiniest bit of power will now blow up in your presence.

I really wish I didn't trip over my feet last night trying to take off my pants with my shoes still on.