Villians hate or love?

ProfessorMLyon

Let's get the most obvious "I really love to rant about how horrible they are" villain out of the way. Umbridge from Harry Potter. She's a demon, and hating her is so much fun you'd think she's worse than Voldemort.

I really didn't want to like Raistlin from Dragonlance once I finally got around to reading it years back. He's the kind of author-pet character I normally can't stand, and his hypocritical and A God am I attitude should have made me hate him, but for some reason I just wound up liking his anyway. I'm not sure if it was the character or my struggle to hate him that's made him so memorable compared to the rest of the cast.

Love to hate:

Bayaz from First Law. Mostly because I thought he was really cool after I read The Blade Itself. Now its a pure white hot hatred. Odium in the house.

King Joffrey

Elaida. Wheel of time. I know the wheel is endless, but there isn't enough time to explain the full hatred I feel for her.

Denna from Kingkiller Chronicle. I know she isn't a villain, but I hate the way she does my boy Kvothe. Always have.

There aren't any villains I really hate to love. I've always loved me a good villain with no hate involved.

Moridin and the Gholam from Wheel of Time.

Lord Ruler

Dilaf and Hrathen

Fenris the Feared from First Law

And the list goes on...