Error in Mistborn: Well of Assention

halo6819

So I am listening to the series, and just went over a part where Vin is talking to "OreSeur" and thinking about the pulsing to the north that she can feel with her Bronze. She mentions that she had clubs burn Bronze, and that he can not hear the thumping. Problem is Clubs is a smoker/copper burner, not a seeker/bronze burner

So I am listening to the series, and just went over a part where Vin is talking to "OreSeur" and thinking about the pulsing to the north that she can feel with her Bronze. She mentions that she had clubs burn Bronze, and that he can not hear the thumping. Problem is Clubs is a smoker/copper burner, not a seeker/bronze burner

Brandon mentions in an annotation that Clubs used to be a Seeker in the early drafts, and his subconscious is still convinced that he is. He caught that error in the printed version, though.

Brandon mentions in an annotation that Clubs used to be a Seeker in the early drafts, and his subconscious is still convinced that he is. He caught that error in the printed version, though.

oh ok, it was pretty confusing because it was a good "paragraph" worth of him burning bronze. I knew he had switched metals between drafts (i think Iron and Steel got switched, or at least, mixed up a couple times) but had not seen that clubs was originally a seeker.

oh ok, it was pretty confusing because it was a good "paragraph" worth of him burning bronze. I knew he had switched metals between drafts (i think Iron and Steel got switched, or at least, mixed up a couple times) but had not seen that clubs was originally a seeker.

He did that in the Clubs/Breeze/Allrianne scene too, but he caught that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic