Hey there!

xland44

Hello! My name is Ari, I first got into reading epics and long books from the Way of Time. A while before the 11th book came out (I think it was the 11th), I went into Barnes & Noble to look for a good book, and I (Luckily) found a book with an interesting cover and title - The Way of Kings.

Pretty quickly I fell in love with the book.

A while later, I search up Wheel of Time again to see when the next book will be published, and to my surprise, it said that Brandon Sanderson will be writing the book because the author died.

I was surprised, but I was delighted as well - I decided to search up Brandon Sanderson and I quickly devoured all of his books.

I'm a 17 years old israeli, though I've lived in the US for a good 7 years so my English is quite good. I'm also a gamer, and my favorite games at the moment would probably be Dota, Rust, and Vessel.

I've known about these forums for a few months, but only now did I create my account. I hope the community is nice here :3

Hello! My name is Ari, I first got into reading epics and long books from the Way of Time. A while before the 11th book came out (I think it was the 11th), I went into Barnes & Noble to look for a good book, and I (Luckily) found a book with an interesting cover and title - The Way of Kings.

Pretty quickly I fell in love with the book.

A while later, I search up Wheel of Time again to see when the next book will be published, and to my surprise, it said that Brandon Sanderson will be writing the book because the author died.

I was surprised, but I was delighted as well - I decided to search up Brandon Sanderson and I quickly devoured all of his books.

I'm a 17 years old israeli, though I've lived in the US for a good 7 years so my English is quite good. I'm also a gamer, and my favorite games at the moment would probably be Dota, Rust, and Vessel.

I've known about these forums for a few months, but only now did I create my account. I hope the community is nice here :3

Welcome To 17th Shard! :)

• Chaos locked this topic