Voidus

People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

1,112 posts in this topic

When I first came to the shard, I was offered a delicious cookie which I devoured with pleasure. I think highly of your noble cause and seeing your activity dropping, I would like to offer my help and support. 

@Staphylococcus uses thread necromancy, it's effectiveness remains to be seen.

@Staphylococcus why are you sorry, we use Hemalurgy, thread necromancy is encouraged here.

@kenod ok then :D I just had the feeling that it's generally seen as something one shouldn't do. :D (I've been here for like 2 months, still kind of lost.)

On 5/29/2017 at 4:25 AM, Staphylococcus said:

@kenod ok then :D I just had the feeling that it's generally seen as something one shouldn't do. :D (I've been here for like 2 months, still kind of lost.)

Fear not, you have committed no crime, as this thread never truly dies, simply oscillates in activity. Welcome to our enlightened darkness, we're happy to accept any who seek to further the baking cause!

Hmm...I think I've sort of been acting as a lone wolf with hemalurgic baked goods for too long. I think it's high time I officially joined the Dark Alley.

i would like to join in as well, if you'd take me , 
i am manukos , silverlight's head chef i've been inspired by the research that you have been doing here , and i hope i can contribute 

2 minutes ago, Inner Delysium said:

My question is: what sort of cookies are they?

They are the excellent kind. Though not without side effects, our cookies are rich in iron and improve your tolerance of ingested metal.

Also they are delicious

Edited by cloudjumper

1 minute ago, cloudjumper said:

They are the excellent kind. Though not without side effects, our cookies are rich in iron and improve your tolerance of ingested metal.

Also they are delicious

Could one find Tin cookies somewhere? 

I appreciate the deliciousness of the iron ones. 

Oh. Oh dear. I think - I'm ... feeling ... the ... side - effects ... *hair turns a nauseous green*

Courtesy the Dark Alley R&D Laboratories, we present to you our newest product - THE SENTIENT AWAKENED COOKIE. We need your help to market this awesome product to the general Shard public and beyond. 

Yours in spikes, 

Zennix (PhD) 

(Professor of Hemalurgical Science and Technology)