People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

References to the Oregon RP keep spreading across the forum.

Why isn't there a "Freaks of Oregon" social guild yet? :P

We already have the Question. :P

Huh.

I think Doctor Funtimes is your Epic character in the Orgon campaign, but this is the first thing I came to mind on reading that particular job title

She´s from the RP, yes but she isn´t my character. Mine even scare away the denizens of the dark alley. :P

In that case, perhaps your character wouldn't mind being paid out as a bodyguard for the Herd.

Our Royal Ambassador entered the Dark Alley to open diplomatic relations.

It ended poorly.

Which one do you want to hire.

post-8809-0-70457200-1409325028_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-15040700-1409325030_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-85193700-1409325032_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-51480500-1409325040_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-87169900-1409325048_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-33334400-1409325060_thumb.pn

I would recommend Voidgaze, the last one, not only strong and adorable but also the one with the least Nightmare-fuel, relatively speaking.

Oh, the scariest one you have for sure.

Twill match their charge.

Together, the nightmares shall be doubled!

So Nighthound it is afterall. You poor fellow.

Disclaimer: Edgdancer Inc. does not take responsibility, if the selected Epic kills, maims, enslaves or trolls anyone, while out on a contract. All of this is very likely to happen, you have been warned.

So Nighthound it is afterall. You poor fellow.

Disclaimer: Edgdancer Inc. does not take responsibility, if the selected Epic kills, maims, enslaves or trolls anyone, while out on a contract. All of this is very likely to happen, you have been warned.

Um, are you sure? Maybe you should start with someone less creepy, like Ted Bundy. :P

I don't know... Nighthound seems like he could have a nice team of additional bodyguards under his control at any time.  If Voidgaze were the Herd bodyguard, she'd probably be too occupied with whatever she likes to do back in her mansion to actually serve properly.

Nighthound is definitely scary, but he's got the right skills.  Besides, don't underestimate the power of friendship...and magic.  Don't forget the magic.   B)

I don't know... Nighthound seems like he could have a nice team of additional bodyguards under his control at any time.  If Voidgaze were the Herd bodyguard, she'd probably be too occupied with whatever she likes to do back in her mansion to actually serve properly.

Nighthound is definitely scary, but he's got the right skills.  Besides, don't underestimate the power of friendship...and magic.  Don't forget the magic.   B)

The magic of friendship doesn't work on Nighthound. Doctor Funtimes tried to be friendly. It didn't end well.