Bridge 4 Crew T-Shirts

IsasikShulin

Hey guys, this is Isaac from Inkwing.com (the same Isaac who worked on the interior art for Mistborn and Way of Kings).

(Sorry to those who may have seen this topic posted over at TWG.  I'm just trying to get as much input as possible.)

I've heard talk that a Bridge 4 Crew t-shirt would be a fun idea for us to put up on the website.

I'd like to get all ya'll's input as I go to the design table to come up with something.  Is this a shirt you would be interested in?  Any ideas of what you would like on a shirt like this?

Some ideas I've toyed with:

1) (humorous) A silhouette of a guy pincushioned with arrows with slightly-wacky text that says: "Bridge 4 Crew"

2) (serious) The Alethi glyphs for the number 4 (slightly distressed) and in the background. "Bridge 4 Crew" superimposed over the top of that glyph.

3) (designed) A huge number 4 with some Alethi designs in the middle of it--that superimposed over a smaller "Bridge Crew"

Thanks for your input, everyone!  (Any feedback about the other shirts, etc on our website is always appreciated as well.)

Heh. I send you an email and then discover this thread. And now I suddenly remember the last thing I was going to ask you in it. XD

On topic, I'd buy them all. ^^ (Or maybe I'll design the ones you don't, and just make them for me.)

If I had to pick, though, I'd go with #1.

@Chaos2651  Having "The Stormlight Archive" somewhere on the shirt (the back/the hem) is a good idea.

Who else would like the shirts to have that on there somewhere?

I would. Just on the back, maybe, right at the nape of the neck, ya know?

I concur.

I made this same suggestion on the TWG forum, thought I would put it here too.

I'd like to see a shirt where the front has either a bridge or shield full of arrows with text "I survived Bridge Four", and the back could have a cookpot with a crab or something like that poking out from it and it could say "and all I got was this Horneater stew"

I'd like to see a shirt where the front has either a bridge or shield full of arrows with text "I survived Bridge Four", and the back could have a cookpot with a crab or something like that poking out from it and it could say "and all I got was this Horneater stew"

WIN

• 2 weeks later...

It's so funny, Squally. I had the same idea for a 'I Survived Bridge 4' shirt when I was reading, but I love the Horneater Stew idea for the back!

Hope you don't mind...I just decided to run with it! Here's a mockup:

• 6 years later...
17 minutes ago, Lord_of_Awesome said:

Necromancer, alert! Necromancer, alert!

Seriously though, please don't resurrect 6-year-old topics. It's probably been finished, people lost interest or the subject is now irrelevant.

Whoops.

I was replying to someone who posted today, I don't always check the time stamp on earlier posts. 

So, seriously, you want to 'alert' someone, alert them. I assure you they care more than I. 

Edited by Savanorn
Long day. Was angry.

• Chaos locked this topic