Most uses of "Storm" in one sentence.

blad3mast3r

So, what is the record for most uses of "storms" in one sentence?

"storm this storming highstorm!"

"storm this storming stormlight-infused stormform in the stormwall!"

etcetera.

RULES:

- must make sense grammatically.

- no run-ons.

- must be a word used in-series.

LETS DO THIS!

Lopen stormed into the stormwall of the highstorm swearing at the storm by the stormfather and his storms the entire storming time. B)

Edit: Count of seven storms in my post

Edited by Leftinch

"Storm it, I can't possibly hope to pass these storming storm-leavings who use the word 'storm' combined other, less obvious uses of the storming thing, such as 'stormily,' 'stormwall,' and 'Stormseat,'" stormed Kobold King, whose general storming about was so stormy that a small storm stormed over his head in a typically storm-like manner.

14. And "storm" totally stopped looking like a word as I typed it.  :wacko:

Let us storm on!

Storm off you stormleaving, there's no storming way I can storming come up with more storming uses for the storming word "storm," not unless I got really storming ridiculous with "storm" placement and general storminess of my language, which has grown increasingly filled with the word "storm," worrying me much as a highstorm storming across the storming planet would worry me--see, it's gotten storming ridiculous to try to pack the word "storm" into a single storming sentence so many storming times!

Kaladin Stormblessed stormed through the storming storm, storming after the storming Stormfather and storming low on storming Stormlight, the storming Stormfather as storming elusive as the storming Stormlight; and while he was storming tired of storming after the storming Stormlight and Stormfather, the storming highstorm stormed on, and so Kaladin Stormblessed stormed on as well.

Twenty-five, by my count. 

Well, let's say you can do multiple sentences, as long as the whole thing makes sense.

Probably wise, as those storming storm-leavings are figuring out that you can write entire books using only storm-cursed run-on sentences; as if the spirit of the rules of grammar were mere stormleavings—as the Stormfather taught us they certainly are not!—and our fellow man did not deserve his clauses to be properly broken into sentences rather than painfully stitched together for your storming amusement!

Changing a real-world profanity to storm in a real life sentance I once heard, we get:

'Some storming stormer stormed the storming stormer, storm em!'

The story behind that, incidentally, involves a storm. My highschool English teacher one year had been in the British Navy in peacetime, and while on a very long, very boring patrol, disaster struck their ship - the kettle they used to make tea broke in a storm. Apparently this was a big deal for British sailors who love their tea. The first person to find out about the broken kettle uttered almost exactly that sentence above, but with a word rhyming with duck in place of each storm.

I can't remember why he told us this story, I think it was to mock someone swearing in class by trying to make us think that a sentence with two-thirds of the words in it being 'f' was contemptible. We all thought it was one of the greatest sentences ever uttered and went out of our way to use it in class.

• 4 months later...

"Storm this!" stormed Kaladin Stormblessed, "If I have to storming go and fight Szeth in another storming highstorm while he has heaps of stormlight and I have no stormlight. Then I will storming kill the next storming person I storming see. Storming highstorms I am so storming miserable and I storming hate Szeth, I hope he storming dies in the next storming highstorm" finished Kaladin Stormblessed stormily.

Well that's 19 'storms' by my count :P

The highstorm stormed the winter storm by five storms when the Everstorm stormed them all storming over, but then the Stormfather with his heaps of stormlight stormed them all by storming miles; storming man was so insane that he storming a storming storm when the storming storm would storm his storm after his storming of their storm, but when three storming storms storm each other than you get a storming big storm; they storm each other with a storming amount of storming stormlight, when stormlight was useless, storming Szeth came and stormed Stormblessed to the storming ground, but Stormblessed storming hated the storming ground so he threw some storming stormlight at Szeth in the storming storms.

42. And it's technically one sentance. 

Only a storming stormblessed could storm so stormingly well through a stormy highstorm with such a stormy temper- to storm so storming well even without stormlight, its not storming right that that stormmer can face the stormfather and keep storming; I've seen stormier storms in the storming storm charts, for storms sake- the everstorm is just going to storm across the storming globe till it storms into another stormier highstorm to make an even bigger storm- he won't go storming through that storm, so we need a storming plan to stop these storms before they storm into each other: we should use stormblocks and stormwalls to stop them storming into the major cities, and isolate the origin of these storming storms so we can prevent highstorms from forming or make them storm more so we can harvest more stormlight.

38, so close... x.x