A new shardmember

WaxnWayne

Hey, I started reading Mistborn after a friend noticed how depressed I was waiting for the next installment of A Song of Ice and Fire and gave me a copy. 3 months later I'd finished Words of Radiance and now I have the wait for more Cosmere books too :P I've spent a bit of time lurking about on this site and decided to become a member to share theories and ideas.

Hey, I started reading Mistborn after a friend noticed how depressed I was waiting for the next installment of A Song of Ice and Fire and gave me a copy. 3 months later I'd finished Words of Radiance and now I have the wait for more Cosmere books too :P I've spent a bit of time lurking about on this site and decided to become a member to share theories and ideas.

Welcome! What is the next Sanderson book you are going to read?

And our Inquisitors are well-hidden behind a mask of friendliness. 

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to frequent dark alleys!

And make sure to always take a buddy when exploring dark alleys, Kurkistan has made a great list of people you should definitely take with you.  <_<

Welcome! What is the next Sanderson book you are going to read?

Well I'm currently reading Mark Lawrence's Prince of Thorns series, after that I have Gardner & Dozois Dangerous Women anthology that has a Sanderson short and I might grab the Emperor's Soul at some point. I know he has done some young adult series such as Steelheart, are they still a good read despite not being cosmere related?

Well Alcatraz, which is technically a kids book not even YA, is seriously one of the most amazing things ever put on a library shelf. Rithmatist and Steelheart, hmmmm, well they're very good as books for their age ranges. I honestly have a hard time getting into them just because they lack the grandness and stuff in adult books. Now, part of my problem is that I went into those books expecting the wrong thing. If I went back and reread them I would almost certainly like them more than I did the first time. It's just a matter of what to expect.

• Chaos locked this topic