Cosmere University

Greetings one and all!

1. Leadership and You: The definitive guide on leadership, taught by Professors Elend Venture, Dalinar Kholin, and Raoden

2. Antilogic 101, taught by Professor Wayne

3. Cosmere 101: A Brief Guide to Our Universe, taught by Headmaster Hoid

4. The Art of Banter, taught by professors Lightsong, Shallan Davar, and guest lectures by Headmaster Hoid

5. Linguistics 300: Accents and Impersonations, taught by Professor Wayne

6. Emotional Allomancy: It's a Riot!, taught by Professor Breeze Landrian

7. Physical Allomancy 1: Effective Pewter Use, Taught by Professor Hammond 

8. Physical Allomancy 2: The Usefulness of Tin, taught by Professor Spook

9. Worldhopping, taught by Headmaster Hoid and Professors Galladon and Demoux

We also encourage new students to join our dueling team!

Reasons I'm taking these classes:

1. The awesome professors!

2. Hilarity

3. Who wouldn't take Hoid's class?

4. Also Hilarity reasons

5. That would be the coolest thing!

6-8. Allomancy is sweet!

9. Again, duh!

I have a very full schedule and I didn't even get all the classes I wanted. :P

Sign me up for that dueling team!

Man, Ati's not teaching Destruction 101 again? This makes me sad, he has so much experience. Is he on sabbatical again? It's like he hates this job or something despite being super good at Ruining things. D;

Oh well, at least I can take Push and Pull with Kel and Vin...and that Awakening class, I heard that Professor Vasher likes to disguise himself as a Rosharan ardent half the time and teach people to wield Shardblades, make bad idioms, and how to jump off roofs! So much fun to be had...Or was that Shardblade Fighting 101? ;P

Man, Ati's not teaching Destruction 101 again? This makes me sad, he has so much experience. Is he on sabbatical again? It's like he hates this job or something despite being super good at Ruining things. D;

Oh well, at least I can take Push and Pull with Kel and Vin...and that Awakening class, I heard that Professor Vasher likes to disguise himself as a Rosharan ardent half the time and teach people to wield Shardblades, make bad idioms, and how to jump off roofs! So much fun to be had...Or was that Shardblade Fighting 101? ;P

Shards are banned from teaching because their classes tend to conflict.

Wow this is great.. I feel like im in a candy store.. I wouldnt want to overwhelm myself with a course load thats too big so I'll just have to pick my favorites.. Certainly linguistics with guest lectures from Headmaster Hoid sounds great, as well as Banter with Lightsong ans Shallan.. got to keep my circulum along the same genre!

Can we have a legal course taught by Professor Darkness?

"Sorry I'm late for class today, proffessor. I'm a little hungover."

"Really? How old are you, Jerry?"

"18, sir?"

"And we are, I believe, in Ontario, where the legal drinking age is 19, aren't we, Jerry?"

"Uh, I suppose so, sir.."

"So, you admit you were BREAKING THE LAW, Jerry?"

"I.. guess, sir, why are you holding your hand out likeOH*H*TWHATDON'TSTABME -"

"Class, would anybody else like to confess their sins against society before we begin today?"

Wow, I'd always like to see a university version Cosmere! Brilliant job! Really really curious about Headmaster Hoid's lessons :D

They come in seven parts, and you won't get to see them for many years to come, long after the other classes have been finished. :P

Judge, Jury, and Executioner: Practical Lawkeeping, taught by Prof Miles Hundredlives I'm stoopid and dead  Show some respect, Wayne  Well, he is, ain't he?  He was a good man, once  And now he's a good bullet sponge!  Taught by Guest Lecturers Waxillium Ladrian and Marasi Harms but mostly Head Master Sergeant General Professor Doctor Wayne "Handsome and Dashing" Justicemaker Sliderking

Edited by Swimmingly

Judge, Jury, and Executioner: Practical Lawkeeping, taught by Prof Miles Hundredlives I'm stoopid and dead  Show some respect, Wayne  Well, he is, ain't he?  He was a good man, once  And now he's a good bullet sponge!  Taught by Guest Lecturers Waxillium Ladrian and Marasi Harms but mostly Head Master Sergeant General Professor Doctor Wayne "Handsome and Dashing" Justicemaker Sliderking

with Special Guest lecturer Prof. Emeritus Nalan'Elin of the Roshar University, Skybreaker School of Law...

Someone ought to tell Prof Wayne that Comic Sans is not nearly as comic as he thinks it is! :P

Also, Awesomeness 2000: Taught by "Professor" Lift and her not-so-awesome Voidbringer, Wyndle!  Learning how to use Awesomeness for all your Edgedancer needs...(and how to touch spren, asking Nightwatcher for a boon may or may not be required of all students).