Game: Sentence by Sentence Fanfiction

Atilium

• 4 weeks later...

Shallan stepped closer to look over his shoulder at Adolin. "Are you sure, Kaladin?" she asked, but there was no response from the self-professed Radiant. "Damnation, Kaladin, are you sure?"

Edited by Varyn

"damnation it, Kaladin, are you sure?"

The autocorrect Voidspren got to you, then. All right, back on topic.

"Of course I'm storming sure, I trained as a surgeon for my entire childhood," Kaladin said, breathing in while placing a hand on one of Adolin's gemstones.

"Now, now, don't get flippant with me, Mr. 'I can hold a spear'", she said. Gods, I hate him. ;)

Stormlight leaked from several cracks, wisps rising up into the air, then curling around Kaladin like a shroud before dissipating.

Edited by Varyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One month later - has the forum forgotten about this thread? Well, I will not let it die. I will keep pointlessly bumping it every 0.5 seconds until other people finish my fanfiction for me instead of me putting in any effort; and I will put in as much effort as it takes to get other people to do my effort for me.

"Stormlight..." the voice whispered, "stormlight..."

Edited by Adamir

One month later - has the forum forgotten about this thread? Well, I will not let it die. I will keep pointlessly bumping it every 0.5 seconds until other people finish my fanfiction for me instead of me putting in any effort; and I will put in as much effort as it takes to get other people to do my effort for me.

"Stormlight..." the voice whispered, "stormlight..."

Alright. I truly wish to help you... so here is my best trial...

Kaladin raised his head dumbfounded, had he truly heard an unknown voice whispering and why did it speak of stormlight? He had already tried stormlight, it had not work.

Not sure what's happened, but here I go.

Adolin drifted into the realm of the dead, but he heard that storming bridgeman whispering.

"I am sleeping," he muttered to himself... Couldn't the annoying man leave him alone while he was sleeping, especially when he was about to go swim into a river with Sureblood silently grassing near by?

Edited by maxal