newcago has been taken over as well.

Lies.

Newcago is...........occupied. We cannot be destroyed, but we can have our thread hijacked.

Have faith, my dear scholar. This is far from over.

Also, the emblem unfailingly reminds me of the theme song of some kid's show I used to watch "have you heard the word about the bird and the spider?" I think the show was about going mad or something.....:P

I'll admit... the Herd has proven itself to be a far more formidable agent of chaos then I'd at first assumed. The Claiming of the Mercenaries, and a bid for the Newcago throne which puts all other attempted conquests to shame.

I salute your efforts.

110704-derpy-usa.jpg

Edited by Kobold King

So, just so everyone is aware:

The faction which has ONE member, which everyone dismissed as being unimportant to deal with, and laughable, has now securd more land (or, well, threads) than anyone else.

Guess who won the Game of Thrones?

You may commence grovelling.

Hmm. So the Young Horse has won some battles. Perhaps you would like to come to a Wedding? There will be cake.

Mwahaha, my schemes are finally coming together. They shall never suspect this trap!

Cake?

Hardly sounds like a proper Dothraki wedding.

I was thinking more the... Westerosi style of Wedding. With cake. Lots of cake. And tropical fruits.

Quiver, don't got to the wedding. The cake is a lie!

Shoot, he's on to me!

What are you talking about? The cake's right here.post-9019-0-85006900-1404438667_thumb.jp

Edited by PorridgeBrick

Oh, so it's Avengers we're going for now?

Sure. I can play that game.

img-473828-1-equestria__s_mightiest_hero

Thor. and Hulk the Dragon. :D :D :D

Who's that between "Iron Man" and "Black Widow"?

Edit: Oh wait. I see the eye patch. :)

Incidentally, do you have a photographic memory of every scene in MLP and every piece of artwork ever?

Edited by Delightful

Twilight Nick Fury.

I admit it doesn't fit though. I prefer to think of Equestria SHIELD this way:

my_little_avengers__n_e_i_g_h_s__by_keni

Now, that kind of implies Twilight is Equetrvenvers Phil Coulson which means she'll die... but that's fine. She'll get a spin off show where she puts together a dysfunctional team and teaches them all about the magic of friendship.

What can I say? I get crazy obsessive over things.

Twilight Nick Fury.

I admit it doesn't fit though. I prefer to think of Equestria SHIELD this way:

my_little_avengers__n_e_i_g_h_s__by_keni

Now, that kind of implies Twilight is Equetrvenvers Phil Coulson which means she'll die... but that's fine. She'll get a spin off show where she puts together a dysfunctional team and teaches them all about the magic of friendship.

What can I say? I get crazy obsessive over things.

Do what does N.E.I.G.H.S. stand for? :D

"Equetrvenvers" ?

I can't really comment cause I've only ever seen one episode of MLP. But sure. Obsessiveness is sometimes dangerous always fun, 

Edited by Delightful

Nobles of Equestria Intervening to Grant Herds Safety.

It's a better name than Equestria + Avengers.

And...you know, I was going to post a crazy twilight picture, but... I'm gonna be a little serious about it.

I like the show. But it's the fandom that I really love, the art, the fan fiction, the community. Yes, there are some dark sides to it; a...really dark side. But that's not what I like to focus on.

I prefer to focus on the love and tolerance side of it. Of the fact that this is a fandom which took a background pony, an animation error, and not only embraced her, but gave her a life, a family, and responded to people trying to 'fix' her with outrage. Derpy Hooves has got to be one of the most memetic creations in fiction, and there's a reason she's one of my favourite ponies, despite having had less than a page of dialogue.

I like the fact that this fandom doesn't just seem tolerant of LBGT, but outright embraces it. It's a kids show, so it's never going to get referenced on-air...but for a lot of the fans, the One True Pairing, the true love ship of MLP...is a lesbian one. There's Fanon suggesting other characters are gay, lesbian, asexual, pan sexual, transsexual, and everything in between.

I like the fact that this show has broken down differences between boy and girl media, because quite frankly, I don't think I've ever related to a cartoon shows cast the way I do with the cast of Friendship is Magic.

I like the fact that, for whatever reason, this series has lit my imagination like no other, including Brandon's. While I do have some ideas for cosmere fan fictions! I have easily a dozen ideas for MLP ones that I want to write. Something about this series, the energy of the fans around it and the volume of work, really captures the spark of imagination.

And I like the fact that, whenever I feel sad, watching an episode of the pastel-horses, or reading a comic if them, or whatever, makes me smile.

Edited by Quiver

So, I went to take a look at the history of Derpy Hooves.

Exhibit A: the character herself.

derpy_hovering_test_by_c_quel-d4hmz2x.gi

Exhibit B: fan art after allegations of Derpy Hooves being "offensive" to the mentally retarded. Proposals were made to "fix" Derpy's eyes.

Warning: Extremely sad and tear-jerking.

Crying+Derpy.png

Exhibit C: My usually cold and callous expression after being confronted with this series of events.

Meet+the+Robinsons.+Goob.+Bowler+Hat+Guy

Edited by Kobold King

Kobold, I couldn't decide whether to upvote that post because I agree, or downvote because it made me so darn sad. 

I finally decided to upvote it, for the same reason "Hurricane Fluttershy" is one of my all-time favorite episodes. But I am informing you that I considered the opposite, for the same reason I have to watch "Hurricane Fluttershy" alone. 

I cry every time I watch it. I know what's coming. I know it ends well. But all of Fluttershy's flashbacks….they just hit too close to home. Never thought I'd identify with a pale yellow cartoon pony that closely.