Hey, guys, why am I afraid of my post count?

Quiver

Because SEVEN EIGHT NINE.

Thank you, I'll be here all week!

Sweet Harmony am I in a good mood right now. Not only did I get to arguably Best Rank, my efforts at weight loss are starting to pay off. Computer problems and word count aside, I'm pretty damnation happy right now. 

Geeze Baine, you're gonna make me ruin my perfect word count to explain the joke? Plebian.

Okay, so... follow closely.

SEVEN= Seventh Knight Radiant Order= Elsecallers

EIGHT= The number of letters in Shinovar. And who do we know comes from Shinovar? Szeth.

NINE= Ninth book. We know Jasnah has a book in the Back Five, and the ninth episode of Game of Thrones is always the big action packed one with the twist in it. Why is Game of Thrones important? Because Brandon published a cosmere short story in GRRM's anthology.

So obviously, in the Ninth Book of the Stormlight Archive, Szaeth is going to kill an Elsecaller.

And that makes me sad.

Edited by Quiver

Did you think all that out before or after making the thread? :P

....you realize this could start a whole new branch of old jokes re-interpreted to Cosmere?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

What's a chicken? All hail the wet piece of slime and the disgusting crab thing with 17 legs!

Did someone say Agents of SHIELD characters on Roshar? Hello friends, I am here. I mean... I haven't extensively plotted that or anything. I've also got another one of these with the rest of the MCU people floating about, but Quiver specifically mentioned AoS, so.

Someone needs to stop me from making Stormlight AUs pls.