Have we considered how Voidgaze is going to Get into the Museum as the Emissary of Altermind? I would like to propose me teleporting her, just that I have an Excuse to meet the Traveller.

I was planning on sending Sightline to take the maps. He is really the only one with access to the museum. I guess Flashpoint could technically, but I'm not sure how high up the museum is and if he could fly that high.  

Me likey. Sightline's a cool character, and I'd love to see how he and Nathan get along. :D

Lightwards eventually wants to install a quick and easy way to travel up and down, possibly asking Funtimes to create a floating elevator that can be turned off from a control panel.

Please. :P That'd make things so much easier instead if relying all on Sightline. ;) 

Ooh, me likey. :D

So how about this for Sam?:

sm115.jpg

I'll try to find something for Aldo tomorrow.

I like that a lot. I think I'll be looking for some soon too.  

Mrs. Voidus is about halfway through SH now so she'll probably do a bio in the next day or so hopefully.

Cool! Is she going to do a human or minor Epic?

Agreed. I'm not exactly sure how they'll respond to each other at the moment, but I'm excited to find out. :)

If he says the word, she will make it. She wants to smooth over some of the feathers she ruffled with the lighter incident, although no one can stop her from installing a speaker system that plays only Ukrainian polka music. Especially this gem.

We can´t stop her from installing the speekers but we can destroy them afterwards. :P

Good question! Why should I stop? Why not ponify every character in this RP, existing and not? But why stop there? Why not ponify the universe? 

….

Be right back. I need to figure out what the sun would look like as a pony. 

Thanks! :D

One of these days I´ll be a pony. :wacko:

I'd do that--if I had any idea how to.  :blink:  I was planning on just picking a bunch of vaguely similarly sized icons. :P

I thought about using the ponies without a background.

Now, wheter to have Nighthound move towards Lightwards or team Funacid. :huh:

I'm not entirely sure, she'll be RPing as PP's wife/lab partner who he didn't know survived the attack so I suppose it would make sense for her to be a minor Epic of some variety, maybe a low-level gifter? That way she can be nice and stop him going more insane :P

Team Funacid. That fits the group just as well as the Ludicrous Duo fit Nathan and Funtimes. :D

I plan on having them teleport at the end of the post I'm working on at the moment. 

There goes that plan then and with Lightwards possibly removing himself into his office, maybe I should just treat his last post as the fade to black.

Just tell me whichever moment you would prever for Lucentia´s apperance.

There goes that plan then and with Lightwards possibly removing himself into his office, maybe I should just treat his last post as the fade to black.

Just tell me whichever moment you would prever for Lucentia´s apperance.

I'm okay with just about anything, so long as it's after everyone has a chance to get settled in for the night. Morning, or while they're all asleep would work fine. 

But Mailliw, Sightline is just so dependable.

Also, He's figured out how to kill about 70% of our characters all at the same time. But he's totally not thinking of doing. Nor is his power corrupting him at all.

Yes he´s almost as dependable as Nighthound. I mean which other Epic not only fufilled his job so dutiful but also recruited another Epic at the same time?

Edit:

I'm okay with just about anything, so long as it's after everyone has a chance to get settled in for the night. Morning, or while they're all asleep would work fine.

Okay dokey, I suppose morning would work better, simply because the others wouldn´t have to wait for us to start the morning.

Edited by Edgedancer

Alright, here I am.

Epic Name: Edgedancer

Primary Power: Noticing every small (continuity) detail as well as the most disturbing way of action.

Secondary power: Sliding all over the place.

Weakness: Sitting still, because I´m always dancing on the edge of my seat.

MO: Huh, seems fun, let´s give it a try.

Pony:

post-8809-0-48955400-1409381518_thumb.pn

Okay, what´s left before the fade to black? Maybe another round of TT. What about Funacid and Lightwards?

Oh dear. One quip from Revolution seems to have destroyed every last shred of Lightwards' villain credibility. :P

In defense of Lightwards' parting threat, I wasn't trying to come up with something menacing there. :P The idea is, Thomas Cardinal was a depressive little man in his teens and young adulthood, and ridiculing laughter is one of many things he despises--alongside kissing, loud music, kissing, and incorrect depictions of dinosaurs. Having his allies and his allies' servants laughing at him injected him with a big shot of social awkwardness.

Don't worry. He'll be back to massacring innocent bystanders by tomorrow.  :ph34r:  :P   

Oh dear. One quip from Revolution seems to have destroyed every last shred of Lightwards' villain credibility. :P

In defense of Lightwards' parting threat, I wasn't trying to come up with something menacing there. :P The idea is, Thomas Cardinal was a depressive little man in his teens and young adulthood, and ridiculing laughter is one of many things he despises--alongside kissing, loud music, kissing, and incorrect depictions of dinosaurs. Having his allies and his allies' servants laughing at him injected him with a big shot of social awkwardness.

Don't worry. He'll be back to massacring innocent bystanders by tomorrow. :ph34r::P

Too late. Remington is after his Lucky Charms and there's nothing the Emperor of Leprechauns can do about it. :P

Don't worry. He'll be back to massacring innocent bystanders by tomorrow.  :ph34r:  :P   

How did Clara say it. "Threaths only work if you follow up on them." Or to phrase it another way Lightwards has no villain cred left in his own empire. All the lucky charms will be lost. :( 

This is again the moment where I feel the need to warn people that Nighthound makes his threaths work. :ph34r:

How did Clara say it. "Threaths only work if you follow up on them." Or to phrase it another way Lightwards has no villain cred left in his own empire. All the lucky charms will be lost. :(

This is again the moment where I feel the need to warn people that Nighthound makes his threaths work. :ph34r:

Yes, because Nighthound bleeds creepiness. Lightwards actually wore a Funtimes original design. One of those is menacing; the other is not. :P

I wonder what would happen if Sam and Revolution started launching barbs at Nighthound. Sure, they're under Funtimes' protection--but it's been pretty much established by this point that Nighthound has no fear of Funtimes.  :o

Yes, because Nighthound bleeds creepiness. Lightwards actually wore a Funtimes original design. One of those is menacing; the other is not. :P

I know that we joked about this before but after this event Nighthound really is Lightwards´ best chance to have a confidante within his own empire, apart from maybe recruiting Voidgaze. :P

Talking about this, Kobold given that it appears that your internet wasn´t fried by a thunderstorm afterall (at least yet) wanna have a meet up between Lightwards and Nighthound?

I wonder what would happen if Sam and Revolution started launching barbs at Nighthound. Sure, they're under Funtimes' protection--but it's been pretty much established by this point that Nighthound has no fear of Funtimes.  :o

Let´s see considering that he would hold himself back a little bit because of Funtimes, he most likely would take control over one of the offenders and have her break her own fingers. (please remember that she would be fully concious for this.) So, not pleasant at all. :wacko:

I know that we joked about this before but after this event Nighthound really is Lightwards´ best chance to have a confidante within his own empire, apart from maybe recruiting Voidgaze. :P

Talking about this, Kobold given that it appears that your internet wasn´t fried by a thunderstorm afterall (at least yet) wanna have a meet up between Lightwards and Nighthound?

Let´s see considering that he would hold himself back a little bit because of Funtimes, he most likely would take control over one of the offenders and have her break her own fingers. (please remember that she would be fully concious for this.) So, not pleasant at all. :wacko:

I know he has a pre-Calamity backstory, but I no longerr believe Nighthound was ever human. I think Calamity created him from the nightmares of children and the leers young women get in back alleys. Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Oh, that reminds me I had an idea for Mrs. Voidus' character's power, I'm thinking about a healing power of some kind either a regen gifter or else a healer.
For the first she couldn't gift other Epics, for the second she couldn't heal herself.
Thoughts?

I know he has a pre-Calamity backstory, but I no longerr believe Nighthound was ever human. I think Calamity created him from the nightmares of children and the leers young women get in back alleys.

That´s the alternative backstory. :P

Oh, that reminds me I had an idea for Mrs. Voidus' character's power, I'm thinking about a healing power of some kind either a regen gifter or else a healer.

For the first she couldn't gift other Epics, for the second she couldn't heal herself.

Thoughts?

Personally, I always thought that a power they can´t benefit from themselves doesn´t fit with the Epic concept, so I vote for gifting Regeneration.