The Rest of the Staff, According To Will

Shivertongue

Where are you all from, how do you know eachother and when/why did you decide to start this site?

I can answer this one! Most are from Utah (but not all), they know each other from TWG (same reason i know all this stuff), and started this site after sanctions and discussions on said TWG earlier this year (at least i think it was this year, could be wrong.)

For the simple answer for how all of us met: through Brandon's work, and his forums on TWG. I spoke with Mi'ch a ton before she met Josh. I met Kerry when she heavily persuaded me to join the Mistborn RP. And Will is a member of the writing group on TWG, Reading Excuses, so I met him there.

But yeah, mostly, we all know each other because we love Brandon's stuff.

• 1 year later...

I've just realized something about the staff! They have power to edit our posts don't they? Kinda like Ruin with the copperminds ain't it? does that mean when they claim to be hemalugists that they don't mean they are the ones who have been spiked, but the ones who have been administering the spikings!

IM IN UR BASE, EDITIN UR POSTS

MOVE ALONG PEOPLE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

I've just realized something about the staff! They have power to edit our posts don't they? Kinda like Ruin with the copperminds ain't it? does that mean when they claim to be hemalugists that they don't mean they are the ones who have been spiked, but the ones who have been administering the spikings!

Oh, we have lots of powers like that. ;)

EDIT: Hmmm, I wonder who did that!

Edited by Chaos

does that mean when they claim to be hemalugists that they don't mean they are the ones who have been spiked, but the ones who have been administering the spikings!

Also, note that we've always made references to spiking people. It's not like we make a secret of it or anything. ;)

Also, note that we've always made references to spiking people. It's not like we make a secret of it or anything. ;)

I say we do both. Make it obvious AND secret. I went ahead and started that trend for us up there with this no-goodnik.

• 2 weeks later...

Secret? It's the closest thing we have to a motto here! "17th Shard - Putting Spikes in Your Eyes Since 2010".

They really aren't that bad, once you get used to the odd holes in your clothing. I completely support everything that- HELP ME I"M BEING LED BY A CONSTANT STREAM OF EMAI-

Ignore that. Sometimes I go into completely false bouts of craziness. Long live 17th Shard!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

In the top right corner, you see your current picture. Click on it. Then I think you click your current picture and choose a new picture, or else click words "change photo" change personal info by clicking on the "Edit my profile" button.

Welcome to the Shard, the cookies are Hemalurgic!

• 8 months later...
On 10/29/2011 at 2:54 PM, Shivertongue said:

Secret? It's the closest thing we have to a motto here! "17th Shard - Putting Spikes in Your Eyes Since 2010".

You should eat the cookies... I did. It's great. 

Edited by averyp1017

On 10/14/2016 at 10:21 AM, averyp1017 said:

You should eat the cookies... I did. It's great. 

As the Thread Necromancer spoke the final line of his invocation, the crumbling, dry ruins of a thread long-dead returned to life once more.

[Usually we don't revive threads that have been dead for over about 3 months]

• 1 month later...