Meet Your New Wiki Admin!

KChan

Aka, me! I've been looking to get involved with 17th Shard for a while now, and I finally had the opportunity to find my niche (other than the RP, that is). So here I am, in charge of the wiki. It's still under construction, but we're working on it. Don't forget: the more all of us contribute, the better the wiki will be!

Anyways, feel free to post here or contact me directly if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the wiki, or if you want to know what pages we need. I'm looking forward to working with you all!

Wonderful!  Now I have someone to blame when I screw it up!  Uh, I mean ask for advice!  She has so much sage wisdom, it would be a waste not to seek it out.

BTW, I tried linking to Elhokar's page but it wouldn't work.  Apparently, the name is misspelled on the character page.  Is there any way to fix this?

• 7 years later...

Um, hello KChan!  I'm here because I was invited and I want to make an impact.  I'm all about editing, so I'm going to have far more an impression in the Coppermind than I'll ever have here on 17th.  (That's just me; it's my nature; I'm kind of a solitary person, but I like contributing to causes in which I believe!)  Please contact me and let me know just how I can help.  Thanks.

• Chaos locked this topic