Community Status Updates

Photo

The Honor Spren

Went on a road trip to Utah, and realized that Utah valley is Shinovar :O
Today, 05:49 PM
  • Slowswift's Photo
    Slowswift
    Hope you had fun! :D (I actually live in Utah, so naturally I'm a bit biased. ;) )
    Today, 08:32 PM
Photo

Slowswift

AUGH I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG also it's way too short
Today, 02:12 PM
  • Slowswift's Photo
    Slowswift
    "Like I Can" by Sam Smith, if you were wondering. :)
    Today, 02:15 PM
Photo

Kasimir

“If I am not for myself, who is for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?” -Hillel
Today, 04:10 AM
Photo

Kipper

...I just ceased to care about SA theories. I still read them, but my heart isn't in it. I guess it's all just too up in the air for me right now. I still do Hemalurgy, FTL, and Forgery theories though...
Yesterday, 08:37 PM
Photo

Slowswiftmail-mi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FELLOW 17-YEAR-OLD!
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Photo

pi_rho_man

Today I asked for three units of lemons in my water. The lemon uprising has commenced. Tut mir Leid!
Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Photo

Mistrunner

I'm a twinborn. I'm going to go see if I can swallow metals without dying. Nothing bad can come of that, right?
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Photo

Kasimir

Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an!
Yesterday, 03:33 AM
Photo

Matrim Bloody Cauthon

"Sooner or later, we all go through a crucible. I'm guessing yours was that island. Most believe there are two types of people who go into a crucible. The ones who become stronger from the experience and survive it, and the ones who die. But there's a third type. The ones who learn to love the fire and choose to stay in their crucible because it's easier to embrace the pain when it's all you know anymore." -Sebastion Blood. why cant i remember anything but the pain?
Jul 27 2015 08:03 PM
Photo

Matrim Bloody Cauthon

Sooner or later, we all go through a crucible. I'm guessing yours was that island. Most believe there are two types of people who go into a crucible. The ones who become stronger from the experience and survive it, and the ones who die. But there's a third type. The ones who learn to love the fire and choose to stay in their crucible because it's easier to embrace the pain when it's all you know anymore.
Jul 27 2015 07:58 PM
Photo

Orlion

"Don't you wonder sometimes...'bout sound and vision?"
Jul 27 2015 07:37 PM
Photo

Gargoyle

Righteous Ketek is blasphemy. Symmetry being holy, emulating holy being's symmetry, blasphemy. Is Ketek righteous? Skokoks the Blasphemer, 1084
Jul 27 2015 02:21 PM
Photo

Slowswift

It's a toss-up between the Q and the Time Lords.
Jul 27 2015 02:06 PM
  • TwiLyghtSansSparkles's Photo
    TwiLyghtSansSparkles
    Why don't we have both? And Discord while we're at it?
    Jul 27 2015 10:25 PM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    I possess the medical inability to distinguish between Discord and Q. It's called Johndelancitis.
    Yesterday, 07:50 PM
  • Slowswift's Photo
    Slowswift
    You know, when I first started watching MLP, I wondered why Discord reminded me so much of Q...
    Today, 08:31 AM
Photo

skaa

Problem solved. :)
Jul 27 2015 01:05 AM
Photo

Slowswift

New blog post up!
Jul 26 2015 05:54 PM