Community Status Updates

Photo

Comatose

New status: I'm alive (I think?)
Today, 10:08 AM
Photo

Ookla the Stupendous

Anyone else spending Thanksgiving alone?
Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Photo

Ookla the Stupendous

Tried to updat my Photo, but it didn't work And I lost my Blackwave Pony. So the Dice are back!
Yesterday, 12:04 AM
Photo

Marvin the Paranoid Androi

Loving and hating gods. There's an idea. Not just gods, though. Any higher power. http://t.co/SksvZAfeOf
Nov 25 2014 11:19 PM
Photo
  • Ookla the Edgedancer's Photo
    Ookla the Edgedancer
    Correct! (I´m still waiting for someone to ask where the nickname Blueberry came from)
    Yesterday, 06:04 AM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    I thought it was just something random Funtimes said... is there a more in-depth explanation?
    Yesterday, 01:32 PM
    Ookla the Edgedancer
    There is indeed a reason. The full story is too long for the feed but basically Voidgaze is the newest incarnation of a theme I like to build magic systems around and since I think the second iteration it´s connected to the name Blueberry.
    Today, 06:35 AM
Photo

Seonid

That frustrating moment when, just after you have collected and posted the creation mythos of your fantasy/sci-fi universe, you get the most amazing ideas for improvements.
Nov 25 2014 01:23 AM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    Agh. That must be frustrating. :/

Though if you're talking about Edassa, I for one would love to hear what improvements you have in mind. :)
    Nov 25 2014 06:29 PM
  • Seonid's Photo
    Seonid
    Oh I am; I am. I'll be posting a revised creation myth tomorrow, along with more details on how unembodied spirits (as opposed to disembodied spirits) perceive the world. And, if I can get to it, I'll be posting cultural details about the Kingdom of Menkor and the surrounding environs. It occurs to me that it is hard to create characters without having a culture in mind...
    Nov 25 2014 08:07 PM
Photo

Kobold King

I just realized that the six primary species in my science fiction setting each correspond to one of the Elements of Harmony.
Nov 24 2014 10:39 AM
  • Kobold King's Photo
    Kobold King
    These are all questions I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to answer. This could definitely fix my "I've got a bunch of planets and species but no plot" problem.

Sadly I don't think I can call the villain "Outer Space Discord." :/ I'll still credit you though, somehow. How'd you like a starship named after you?
    Nov 24 2014 05:32 PM
  • TwiLyghtSansSparkles's Photo
    TwiLyghtSansSparkles
    Do I get to fly it? :P

Seriously, though, I'd be honored. :D
    Nov 24 2014 05:35 PM
    Ookla the Edgedancer
    Do you think more something along the lines of devouring/assimilating the other species, taking control of them or a form of mimikry?

It would be ironic as Braize to call this entity Harmony.

Nov 25 2014 08:32 AM
Photo

Kasimir

"‘It was like standing before the walls of Troy. Aías d’amphì Menoitiádei sákos eurù kalúpsas hestékei hós tís te léon perì hoîsi tékessin, but Ajax covered the son of Menoitios with his broad shield and stood fast, like a lion over its children.’”
Nov 24 2014 08:29 AM
Photo

Kobold King

Feeling too melancholy for a pony, but not dreary enough for the drab black profile. So for now, at least, I resume the mantle of the Bold Ko King.
Nov 22 2014 05:06 PM
Photo

Winter Cloud

Wolves are awesome
Nov 22 2014 08:15 AM
Photo

Ookla the New

I just pre-ordered the Legion 2 ebook. Wait, how many days are they making me wait?!
Nov 22 2014 03:19 AM
Photo

Ookla the Edgedancer

Marvel at the shiny sparkles of awesomness!
Nov 20 2014 01:28 PM
Photo

Queen Elsa Steelheart

Join the party at the Newcago Court!
Nov 19 2014 12:27 AM
Photo

Ookla the New

Shadows of Self is 80% done! Woohoo!
Nov 17 2014 11:25 PM
Photo

Ookla the Silent

The Watcher Sees All